Pets body blocking multi target skills

Shao.7236

• Shao.7236 changed the title to Pets body blocking multi target skills
8 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

It should not only be pets though.

Such a treatment should extend to all AI "allies", including Mechanist's toxic robot and Necromancer's minions.

Part of reason why I use Axe over Sword or prefer Hammer. Given that without chill sword is also super jank to land hits properly without Swiftness.

Edited by Shao.7236

On 11/18/2022 at 2:46 AM, Shao.7236 said:

That supposed to happen? Forced Engagement has already been reduced to trash and apparently you can't even hit a ranger most of the time because both projectiles gets sucked into the pet.

Im assuming you dont complain when ranger gets hit by both chains, taunted for 4s.
Bonus points when their stunbreak bugs and does nothing.
I bet when that happens you silently accept a free win, but oh boi when the table turn you go to the forums.

1 hour ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

Im assuming you dont complain when ranger gets hit by both chains, taunted for 4s.
Bonus points when their stunbreak bugs and does nothing.
I bet when that happens you silently accept a free win, but oh boi when the table turn you go to the forums.

You're assuming that happens at all , you're also assuming that the skill is in a functional state, also also you're assuming that I complain about everything that would make sense which I don't see any of the threads for you to back up that statement with, finally you're assuming I never complained about anything that involved my profession.

Now that I know that's actually a thing I have more reasons to assert this skill should be a chain that propagates/bounce within the radius and not the lazy concept of throwing multiple hits that can be reflected to the point where 10 seconds of taunt in a perfect situation could be reflected, so that all complains are alleviated without having to change much of anything but the skill itself.

5 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

You're assuming that happens at all , you're also assuming that the skill is in a functional state, also also you're assuming that I complain about everything that would make sense which I don't see any of the threads for you to back up that statement with, finally you're assuming I never complained about anything that involved my profession.

Now that I know that's actually a thing I have more reasons to assert this skill should be a chain that propagates/bounce within the radius and not the lazy concept of throwing multiple hits that can be reflected to the point where 10 seconds of taunt in a perfect situation could be reflected, so that all complains are alleviated without having to change much of anything but the skill itself.

oh please, I played enough ranger to know that every rev with dwarf will spam this kitten skill off cooldown to hope for the bug.

Just now, Leonidrex.5649 said:

oh please, I played enough ranger to know that every rev with dwarf will spam this kitten skill off cooldown to hope for the bug.

Never had at it and I wouldn't care if that goes away, I'd trade it with the old default version that hasn't changed in years.

It's miracle if the skill actually goes off because I decide to look 0.1 degrees off to the side before it goes on full cooldown.

I'm hardly willing to get that skill off CD when 90% of the time the range indicator is a lie be because it's too slow to reach targets that runs opposite of you.

I actually use that skill more than often at the end of evades because that's the only way to hit anyone since my hitbox gets camped and I can't move far enough to get in LoS without being too far away for it to miss from an angle or again said target running the opposite.