Active Gamemasters !

Skugga.5298

For PvP to work we need active game masters !

People who AFK in PvP should at least get a month BAN.

We need people who care about PvP and the PvP community but we as players can't do anything other than right click report and Anet does kitten all with that kitten.

I'm tired of this constant struggle to try to get PvP rank points, in the end it doesn't matter.

The more you play the more you lose.

All you can do is do your 10 placements matches, pray to kittening Christ that he plays with you and get your rank.

Believe me, I have tried to be positive but the systems in place now just make you rage.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

If you keep playing and losing you will automatically get easier matches and you should win again. This will do nothing for single matches but in the long run it will work out.

Getting to dragon rank is nothing more than a grind, and it is done as quickly in bronze rank as in platinum.

Active GMs would be very welcome to deal with toxic player behavior.

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826

33 minutes ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

If you keep playing and losing you will automatically get easier matches and you should win again. This will do nothing for single matches but in the long run it will work out.

It's not about getting easier games, what I mean with "The more you play the more you lose" is the fact that you have a higher chance of people that drag you down (toxic players, afk players, bots, win traders, disconnecters, etc..."

Example: I just had a game where a toxic player was in my match after the third time, he kept telling everyone "Get objectives !" While he was solo mid and the rest of us went to Bell (Revenge of the Capricorn).

Edited by Skugga.5298

6 hours ago, Skugga.5298 said:

It's not about getting easier games, what I mean with "The more you play the more you lose" is the fact that you have a higher chance of people that drag you down (toxic players, afk players, bots, win traders, disconnecters, etc..."

Example: I just had a game where a toxic player was in my match after the third time, he kept telling everyone "Get objectives !" While he was solo mid and the rest of us went to Bell (Revenge of the Capricorn).

Yeah it is hard, your best bet is to never play anything Meta rather builds that can carry your team. 

They often don't do well again high ranked players but can punish low rankers. 

Edited by Mell.4873

16 hours ago, Skugga.5298 said:

Hm, I would not call disagreement over the strategy as toxic behavior.