Soo-Won and Void Legendaries

Martzi.7341

Hy all!
I'm here with a very little question/idea for all of you.
Am I the only one who feels the Gen3 Legendary palette incomplete without a Soo-Won (and a Void) thematic set? I mean she was an elder dragon after all, whose power got merged with Aurene (even they had telepathic conversation among themselves), so it would be logical/seéf-evident to have a set for her too.
For the Void, ok it's a bit out of line, but after having Void infusion, this could be added to. Maybe unlocking all variant of a weapon type (f.e. Greatsword), one could get the Void variant to (and by collectiong all Void variant, a Title too, just like with all other existing facets).
Thoughts on this? Personal wishes on the topic?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Sarius.9285 said:

Gen2 didn't have underwater weapons either...so that's a very weird point to bring up 

Gen 2 is not complete either.

Many sets have deliberately been released incomplete.

It may be a weird point for you, but it's a fact that no set is complete without underwater weapons.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 3
  • Confused 5

You can stop hoping, if anyone still have any doubts it is fully 100% confirmed, that Soo Won variant is comming. I've even seen the leak of this variant model. Belive me it is worth to wait for.

Edit: I do not know about Void tho, probably not since it's not tachnically a dragon by itself. It would be like making a variant of Kralkatorrik's Torment. Unless Void would turn out to somehow be a second domain of Soo-Won since we still do not know her secons sphere of influence, so I doubt that a little. On the other hand, Arena likes to surprise us, maybe this will be some secret variant, or Soo-Won's one will turn into Void one at night like some other leges.

Void or not, no matter for me. I'll repeat myself but belive me. I've seen Soo Won variant, and It really is a beautifully designed piece of graphic. Big Kudos to designers.

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/19/2023 at 3:20 PM, Elbritil.3817 said:

Hy all!
I'm here with a very little question/idea for all of you.
Am I the only one who feels the Gen3 Legendary palette incomplete without a Soo-Won (and a Void) thematic set? I mean she was an elder dragon after all, whose power got merged with Aurene (even they had telepathic conversation among themselves), so it would be logical/seéf-evident to have a set for her too.
For the Void, ok it's a bit out of line, but after having Void infusion, this could be added to. Maybe unlocking all variant of a weapon type (f.e. Greatsword), one could get the Void variant to (and by collectiong all Void variant, a Title too, just like with all other existing facets).
Thoughts on this? Personal wishes on the topic?

Here is your Soo-won variant. 

• Thanks 1