Ele changes previewed so far on Feb 3 preview

Infusion.7149

Conjurer remove the cd reduction , so whenever someone pickups a conjured weapon , he wins a fire aura , endpoint ....

We got a winner for the worst , useless , nonsense trait to pick up , ... oh wait i forgot Pyromancer's Puissance and Deadly Aim , a podium is needed .

Sincerly i hope this is a future hint to a rework of conjured weapons ... 

• Like 1

It has to mean they're changing the conjures. Without the CD reduction, so many of the comjures are complete garbage

Don't get me wrong, they were pretty bad before. But there was niche use if you combined the trait with quickness from Catalyst. The weapons were almost usable

Now they're just useless. Even Earth shield in pvp is becoming a liability

So far the super speed on staff seems to add the most to wvw (all though i cant tell if stab is working or not.)

The dagger dash dont stop unless you have some one targeted so that good.

I have yet to use scepter after the update (i am not an scepter player).

I realy want to try dmg staff weaver though sadly i have not had the time. I think the added utility all be it harder to get to for weaver then say catalyest and tempest will have more over all use for an dps build in wvw.

Kind of an funnly though and something i will do is use water 1 on team mate chars and say NO! I need to test how water 1 works when you target your team mates.

Edited by Jski.6180
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Dislike the prospect of making it a pet army class. Just introduce an entirely new skill type, possibly by recycling the Conjure skills that don't make it. Ward/Symbol/Well could also fit, probably.

I would be 100% down for wards.it was...what I hoped Catalyst would be about

• Like 1