Season over soon - will 1v1 Mini Season go brrr this time?

GuriGashi.5617

PvP isn’t balanced around 1v1 - yes, I know

Do I care? No

Would it be hype anyways? Yes, 100%

Would people spam a 1v1 mini season for the title “1v1 Elite”? No doubt about that

Lets try it out just once - the 1v1 tournament we had some time ago was insanely fun and if it goes bad, we just don’t do it anymore. 1v1 mini season deserves a shot.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Bruh, amongst all the classes do you know how many 1v1's a Guard can successfully win 3 out of 3 times competitively? It's less than zero but also not more than zero.

That said I wouldn't mind a 1v1 mini season because it will finally be soloQ only lol

Edited by Saiyan.1704
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I would love to see this happen but I think we can all agree the devs are far too lazy to implement ANYTHING outside of the automated stuff that’s been circling for years.  I’d love to be proven wrong!

How can we better get their attention that we would like a 1v1 season where we don’t have to rely on others for a victory- (even though it’s going to be dominated with Elementalists *Catalyst ,Weaver*, Engineers *Holosmith, Scrapper* and Warriors *Spellbreaker and Bladesworn*) it’s really more relevant as we need people who know how to/how not to 1v1 in ranked.

Also, while we’re doing this can they please lock your character into the match on load-in so there is no counter-class Swapping which currently plagues the ranked PvP experience.

Edited by JosephKatz.9375

14 hours ago, GuriGashi.5617 said:

PvP isn’t balanced around 1v1 - yes, I know

Do I care? No

Would it be hype anyways? Yes, 100%

Would people spam a 1v1 mini season for the title “1v1 Elite”? No doubt about that

Lets try it out just once - the 1v1 tournament we had some time ago was insanely fun and if it goes bad, we just don’t do it anymore. 1v1 mini season deserves a shot.

That tournament, the 1 v 1, the one ran by Trevor, with rules and restrictions that Anet would never apply?

17 hours ago, Infinity.2876 said:

Since when do people play an mmo to fight by themselves?

Also think thief would be meta

No, thief would be the worst class in 1v1. No decapping, no +1ing, its purely a 1v1, which is the thing thief is explicitely terrible at. Id expect Warrior or Ele to be at the top. Or anything thats got good active defenses, decent damage and good sustain.

• Like 1