What missing weapon/theme/gameplay niche do you want?

ZvolTx.3165

Something heavily revolving around the "revealed" debuff.

- it could work like revealed training by giving various usefull things while revealed (maybe an increased initiative regeneration while revealed, 30% condition damage reduction while revealed, increased endurance regeneration while revealed, increase [insert stat] while revealed, cleanse a condition every x second while revealed, reduce duration of movement impending conditions on you while revealed... etc.)

- or it could make the spec strong against revealed opponent (increase damage dealt to revealed foes, reduce incoming damage from revealed foes, apply [insert condition] when you strike a revealed foe with a stealth attack... etc.)

- it could even focus on and reward applying revealed on your foes (Drain life whenever you apply reveal to a foe, apply [insert condition] whenever you apply revealed to a foe, transfert a condition whenever you apply revealed to a foe... etc.)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Off-hand Sword, but since we aren't getting more elite specs that dream is probably dead

So all I could want is basically what they advertised for June's update. Once they normalize Initiative perhaps D/D Specter will be viable, I'd love it if we had more viable things aside Scepter/Dagger with Specter.

I also want to be able to mark the Octovine with Deadeye's Mark

14 minutes ago, Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:

Greatsword.

Makes no sense why Mesmer can have it, but we can't. It would be nice if thief at core had a solid weapon for zerging/cleaving.

I suppose it's because anet thinks a rogue class has no business associating with a greatsword. Thieves have been given light/agile weapons, like swords, scepters, daggers, spears, and pistols. Greatswords don't fit the bill for 'agile' or 'light.'