API is broken [Merged]

WeAreTwO.9780

It seems that characters endpoint is not working.

<Error code="48" module="3" line="505" text="callback (): TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined&#xA;TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined&#xA; at scrubEquipment (C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\Code\v2\Controllers\account\characters.js:330:31)&#xA; at scrubEquipmentTabs (C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\Code\v2\Controllers\account\characters.js:529:28)&#xA; at async.waterfall (C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\Code\v2\Controllers\account\characters.js:862:39)&#xA; at fn (C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:746:34)&#xA; at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:1213:16&#xA; at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:166:37&#xA; at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:706:43&#xA; at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:167:37&#xA; at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:1206:34&#xA; at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\JsSrv2\Code\internal\globals.js:23:17"/>

Edited by WeAreTwO.9780
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, xCristo.2063 said:

@Butterfly Kingdom.8349 no idea if it's ok to tag arena net admins, but nevertheless are there any news regarding apis going back online any time soon? Is it because of the mini expansion and is it intentional or not? If it is, how long are we supposed to wait? Should we expect for api offline time after each mini/expansion?

The API is online, but some parts seem to cause problems. I don't think there is any relation with the new mini expansion. I think websites like gw2efficiency and mods like blish hud are are causing too much traffic (requests) to the api (the server can't keep up).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 1:27 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey everyone, I am sorry this is happening. I just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and have passed it on to a couple of teams to look into it. 

Seems the Api is broken again. Checked multiple sites and have had other players confirm there's is not working either.

• Sad 1