I bought a tag, kicked a newbie, and now I'm a demon lord

2 hours ago, Passerbye.6291 said:

I have a fairly good grasp on difficulty as well, having led quite a few runs of endgame content, what you refuse to understand is that you don't get to be utterly useless in an experienced run and be a dead weight for 9 other people just because it is possible to finish said content that way. I can easily 3-4 man every single strike, can probably solo some tbh (this will feel like I'm bragging to you, but I'm not). This doesn't mean I'll let 9 other people who are absolutely useless join my run when I'm trying to get a quick experienced run to get the daily clear. Before you go nitpicking on my example, this is what you're promoting by saying, so long as it is easy and can be done, there is no harm in people joining and griefing. 
There is nothing wrong with joining an experienced run without prior knowledge and asking if it is ok for you to tag along, but you need to be ready to take no for an answer. If you join my experienced run without any knowledge, and then act all obnoxious saying "It's easy bro, you can just 9-man it, what's the big deal" you'll get kicked every single time. I'll probably invite you back and kick you again just for the lulz in fact.

Regarding AP, if you are going to say AP is not an indicator of how good anyone is, don't try to flex your AP, if anything, that means you spent more time chasing butterflies than lead endgame content.

can u show me where was stated the new player didn't had dps or fulfilled the sup role. i may missed it. all i saw is he kicked based on no experience what i guess was ap or kp.

show me please 

• Confused 5

3 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

I've had quite a few XJJ NM runs that finished with half the squad alive, because the other half doesn't realize that if it's big, red and ugly and the Commander says to stay away from it it will also hurt. These are the people some want to avoid with requirements. 
Yes, AP Isn't an indicator of skill. Since I've seen 30k+ AP people compete with healers for DPS while I had a ~700 AP Reaper on W4 almost being the top DPS despite playing only for like a week making no mistakes. It however is a guidance on what you can/should expect. If someone with barely any AP joins you won't expect them to be top tier, but if someone has more than 15k you expect them to be able to atleast understand what you say and play their profession.

You don't need to be a mind reader to know that the person ignoring the LFG requirements, only responding after multiple messages will have no idea about the fight.

bcs XJJ is full of challenge mechanics lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

5 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

can u show me where was stated the new player didn't had dps or fulfilled the sup role. i may missed it. all i saw is he kicked based on no experience what i guess was ap or kp.

show me please 

He joined an EXPERIENCED run with NO EXPERIENCE, read it really slowly this time, you'll get it, I believe in you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

the 3 kraits, exploding quaggans and her 2 diffrent suckie suckie mechs sure are killers for newbies.

sry but all those have a big telegraph. when eod XJJ came out i did it on the first try with other who never did this strike. success on first attempt.

but well i guess kick happy expierenced players struggling still.

agree to disagree

• Confused 5

1 hour ago, Passerbye.6291 said:

He joined an EXPERIENCED run with NO EXPERIENCE, read it really slowly this time, you'll get it, I believe in you.

i read slow very very slow now u read letter for letter ok? inexperienced does not mean he cant fullfill his role.

again inexperienced player still can do XJJ NORMAL mode. it is not that hard. read even slower now ok?

if u struggle with XJJ so hard that u need 9 Pro player raiders u are maybe just maybe the one in the team looking for get carried 😉

Edited by Balsa.3951
  • Confused 6

On 7/10/2023 at 4:04 PM, Balsa.3951 said:

its not u can have a team leader without a superior complex imagine that.

im doing squad leading all the time never i thought those players in my squad are beneath me. im just part of the team.

They are not making themselves "superior", they are merely ensuring the requirements are being met, in this case to play with people of equal experience to get the content done quickly and smoothly.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

i read slow very very slow now u read letter for letter ok? inexperienced does not mean he cant fullfill his role.

again inexperienced player still can do XJJ NORMAL mode. it is not that hard. read even slower now ok?

if u struggle with XJJ so hard that u need 9 Pro player raiders u are maybe just maybe the one in the team looking for get carried 😉

That's not the point, you can grasp that right? I don't care if you can in theory do something. If I'm hosting an experienced run and you have no experience, I don't need to tolerate you. 

Just checked your killproofs, for someone acting all high and mighty, you have barely done any raids, figures. Might wanna not mention 41k AP when you got almost all of it from OW lol.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Passerbye.6291 said:

That's not the point, you can grasp that right? I don't care if you can in theory do something. If I'm hosting an experienced run and you have no experience, I don't need to tolerate you. 

Just checked your killproofs, for someone acting all high and mighty, you have barely done any raids, figures. Might wanna not mention 41k AP when you got almost all of it from OW lol.

well if u wanna we can have a skill check in game 🙂 u seems get very invested.  kinda pathetic sorry for i disagree with u. but u are low skilled if u think XJJ need experienced only.

i will not check ur killproof u embarrassed urself with ur stalking and i don't need that for myself.

and yes i don't raid and i still faceroll fractal cms and i faceroll XJJ lol i can teach u how XJJ works so u not so scared anymore

Edited by Balsa.3951
  • Confused 7

50 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

well if u wanna we can have a skill check in game 🙂 u seems get very invested.  kinda pathetic sorry for i disagree with u. but u are low skilled if u think XJJ need experienced only.

i will not check ur killproof u embarrassed urself with ur stalking and i don't need that for myself.

and yes i don't raid and i still faceroll fractal cms and i faceroll XJJ lol i can teach u how XJJ works so u not so scared anymore

You need to understand the differance bettwen need and want.

They dont need experienced only they want it.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

You need to understand the differance bettwen need and want.

They dont need experienced only they want it.

i understand and yes they want but I say on easy content no need. i know its hard content for Passerby 6291. its a waste of time to kick one person on the assumption it will be harder only to wait 5 minutes more to get a replacement. even his own squad said no issue in taking one newbie. 

anyhow I will never ask anyone for be experienced on faceroll content. my opinion thats it. its funny to see so many here struggle with XJJ normal strike mode.that they worry to play.with 1 new player.

• Confused 7

1 hour ago, Balsa.3951 said:

i understand and yes they want but I say on easy content no need. i know its hard content for Passerby 6291. its a waste of time to kick one person on the assumption it will be harder only to wait 5 minutes more to get a replacement. even his own squad said no issue in taking one newbie. 

anyhow I will never ask anyone for be experienced on faceroll content. my opinion thats it. its funny to see so many here struggle with XJJ normal strike mode.that they worry to play.with 1 new player.

And that is fine you can play with whoever you want but why are not others allowed to play with the ones they want?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

I'm happy that you don't want experienced people while chasing butterflies for AP mate. Also good job trying to bait a reaction ^^. Cry all you want, If I'm making an experienced run and you are unexperienced, you are getting yeeted, not that you'll join any raid seeing how you did a grand total of 3 raid bosses in 2 years.

I consider myself fairly casual when it comes to endgame since I don't do full clears or anything like that, but I like how you feel equipped to comment on the state of difficulty or endgame in this game when you have never ever seen half of it. Not that this was the point of the discussion, but hey, you can't argue against an objective truth without trying to sidetrack the conversation, do keep arguing on the difficulty of any given content instead of realizing that you are outright wrong if you think one person is entitled to potentially grief 9 others' playtime while somehow said 9 people have to tolerate someone being potentially useless, even detrimental. 

5 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Have more UFE than you as well btw, not that that should be the focus of the conversation ^^ 

Edited by Passerbye.6291
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Whether the player could or couldn't do XJJ isn't the point here, its the fact that he joined an experienced run with no experience, and when he asked if he was still OK to join, the commander said no. It was the guy's group, he has every right to kick the dude for not following the requirements he set out ( he in fact gave him a chance to leave of his own accord). It may seem harsh to some but some people aren't willing to run the risk of having an inexperienced player in the squad to potentially grief others, which in this particular moment the commander didn't.

Edited by Dibit.6259
Typos grammar
  • Like 5

Maybe this will be easier for you to inderstand @Balsa.3951. I saw someone running AH, but he stated in LFG that he want everyone to be dressed in Maid Outfit. I do not have one, but I needed the AH kill for daily. What should I do?

1. Leave them be and find other run or organize one myself.

2. Join and demand that they have to keep me in, despite not having Maid Outfit.

3. Join and politely ask if I can stay regardless.

In this situation the newbie, OP mentioned, picked the option number 3. So he will need to deal with whatever commander decides, which is:

1. Yes you can stay. I will cancel my joke run, specially for you, totally random guy that I have never met in my life. 

Or

2. No you cannot stay, becouse I really want everyone to wear maids outfits for this run. No matter if I will w8 another hour for it. It is my wish, my LFG and I want it fullfilled.

What is the thing that you are not fine with and is difficult to understand?

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

It's fun reading stuff like this knowing he carries sorry rumps like yours through most of the endgame content with his unbalanced hFB powers.

Though I am sure you'll understand that carrying someone's rump is not always something people go for when they want a chill and experienced run. Like I ususally don't mind doing BS with 6 people dead but I'd rather have people who'll somewhat contribute to the fight. XJJ is easy even on CM but I still don't want someone with no experience to drop AoEs under my feet or do something stupid so that I have to ress them. And whether or not they'd do something to aggravate the group is beside the point, why even take that risk if you can avoid it entirely.

Edited by BatelGeuce.3591
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3