What would you do to Kralkatorrik...

Kaizok.7839

Like Marcy D´Arcy said to Al Bundy in one episode where one of his old buddies is a chick now and they play football against the First Ladies of the Jackie O Highschool which was formerly Patton High School:"I hope that Thad wins. And you somehow not!"

I would love to see Kralkatorrik fall. Preferably on Palawa Joko.^^

@Saphykun.3206 said:Give him a Snickers bar.Cuz he ain't himself when he's hungry.Alternatively, what would he do for a Klondike Bar?

These commercials....They are etched upon my mind and yet I am not even a US resident.

With the help of Aurene, we should be able to control Kralkatorric to the point where Kralkatorric becomes a minion of Aurene. Killing would be boring after morthemoth and zhaitan. Putting him into sleep is less interesting than fighting. At least controlling him doesn't exclude a nice big fight from which we are victorious and we gain the benefit of keeping the balance the magic in check.

@Arzurag.7506 said:Despite the warnings and consequences, I personally would like to kill him.Shoot him off the sky, let him crush his face on the ground, tear his chest appart and finally rip out his crystalized heart.

After that I resurrect him as my personal undead dragon and call him viserion, just necro things.

That's pretty ... nasty, cool but abit brutal, even for PEGI 12 game.

@Alga.6498 said:

@Arzurag.7506 said:Despite the warnings and consequences, I personally would like to kill him.Shoot him off the sky, let him crush his face on the ground, tear his chest appart and finally rip out his crystalized heart.

After that I resurrect him as my personal undead dragon and call him viserion, just necro things.

That's pretty ... nasty, cool but abit brutal, even for PEGI 12 game.

Yeah, I for myself am pretty curious why my comment isn´t banned.^^

Specifically, shatter him after transferring magic from him to Aurene. I think we have to have new "elder dragons" yo maintain the circle/flow of magic without everything dying. Aurene is a logical choice to replace Krak. Since the pale tree is essentially a dragon champion she would serve as a replacement for Mordremoth (magic she absorbs goes towards new Sylvari, so that seems fine). The question is who replaces the others and how do you transfer/channel the magic with causing more issues.

@Mirai Okumori.6205 said:

@Lunarlife.5128 said:Other: Pet him. Maybe that's what these dargons need. Definitely made Aurene happy.

how i Imagine that working out

That was hilarious. Well, they weren't very good about talking to the dragon. Also, that was his snout in a not too friendly way. Maybe try petting him with consent?

@Saphykun.3206 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Having his babies is not an option?

I really don't know what Sylvaris would think or feel about that. Though admittedly, I would like to keep Kralk alive... But only because he's shiny and pretty.

Oh no! Don't let the Skritt see him.

Archived