Finally, after so many years, TD was well worth it.

3 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Congratulations. You've just won the lottery.  Now, you have to decide - do you want it all at once (sell it), or a modest rent paid over the years (use it)?

I've always loved how it looks, but today on youtube I found out that all the chak infusion wearers I was swooning over most likely had 4+ chak infusions equipped.

Wearing just one seems lame lmao.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You can grind whatever you want and buy it from someone.

yes that is what a fun and entertainment game should be about... work work work.

work and get home to work infront your computer....   that is where gaming industry worked hard to get to in the past 30 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, roederich.2716 said:

yes that is what a fun and entertainment game should be about... work work work.

work and get home to work infront your computer....   that is where gaming industry worked hard to get to in the past 30 years.

I thought the complaint was about "having to grind an event for years"? Because if it's about any form of farm at all then you won't have everything in mmorpg and I'm not sure how that's hard to be ok with when it's just about some vanity item.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, roederich.2716 said:

So don't do it if you don't enjoy it?  If they just gave everyone a chak infusion it wouldn't be special or worth anything and you'd be complaining about that instead.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

So don't do it if you don't enjoy it?  If they just gave everyone a chak infusion it wouldn't be special or worth anything and you'd be complaining about that instead.

what do i care what anything is worth i play for?

ay if you want gold then get mini job IRL as that grants you more gold/hour than this game what tells everything.

anet considers your lifetime worth what? 10-20 gold per hour now calculate that into money and you know what they think about your life and time. and not even giving out good items only by some 0,0000010% or what dropchance. there you go. family and casual friendly company....

you guys just dont know anything.

• Confused 5

6 hours ago, roederich.2716 said:

shame one needs to grind such event for years to eventually get such loot

Not really, in fact even if you "grind these events for years" doesn't mean that you'll ever actually get what you are after to drop. The best (and most realistic) way of getting the OW infusions is to accumulate gold in order to buy them from other players.

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 1