Warrior walk out

GamerToad.9248

7 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I semi-regularly get 8-10k crits on sub-50% else, rangers, thieves, and revenants. Granted this is on spell, but I believe Berserker has more total damage mods than spell?

8k is normal.

Arc divider doesnt account for low hp.

Pvp zerk often wont take bloody roar because EC is almost mandatory for living.

Id expect 7-8ish k on pvp arc divider in this scenario. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

Just now, GamerToad.9248 said:

I'm done. I'm going to sleep.... i am changing classes anyways. i am playing this game for 4 months and is clear warrior is only going down hills.

i made a revenant which is like a magic warrior right? lets see how that goes ..

Hark, ye whose mind be swarmed with the darkness of despair, look up and hear my voice! I call to thee from the mountain top! Do not forsake the path of the Warrior! Do not let the burdens of the lesser mortals dissuade you. Know that these shackles they lock to thy feet and clasp onto thy wrists are but temporary tribulations. One day they shall break and ye shall be freed, and they shall tremble in fear of the beast they have created. For the pain of these shackles shall fade with the passage of time and your arms shall grow accustomed to their weight until you move with the precision and strength of a free man. And so when these shackles break you shall transcend the limits of what the lesser professions have come to know, and, for a fleeting moment, hold your enemies in the palm of thine hand to decide whether they live or die.

Oh the ecstasy! What divine glory to be judge and executioner. To be the one to dictate to all who stand beneath thee free of limitation! Remember that feeling, however fleeting it was! Now climb! Climb this path up the mountain of pain that is Warrior! Climb for a future in which you will look down upon the lesser beings from high atop the mountain! Climb for glory! For the elation of victory! Climb because pain is as sweet at the victory it begets! Climb, my brother of war! Put thine head down and climb!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

8k is normal.

Arc divider doesnt account for low hp.

Pvp zerk often wont take bloody roar because EC is almost mandatory for living.

Id expect 7-8ish k on pvp arc divider in this scenario. 

Sounds reasonable. 

4 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Dont mind me if I sound irritated. I am but its nobody's fault in this thread. 

I'm really tired of not being able to look away from the game without balance passes constantly asking me to jump through hoops to play power zerk.

Funny how they touch Arc divider but don't touch Scorched Earth, which has been the biggest point of contest the past couple of months. 

22 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Funny how they touch Arc divider but don't touch Scorched Earth, which has been the biggest point of contest the past couple of months. 

because the touch to arc divider is actually an overall buff lol.

• Confused 4

@Azure The Heartless.3261 im still think its not a nerf but also not a buff. Cast time will best faster with Same big ranged AoE its just a 0% or 100% skill while old Arc divider might have be able to hit though blind and Aegis but is also more luck luster on how many dmg it will do at all (also was very ezy to get cced/interrupted). Both got some negative points but also some positive ones.  It simply depends on what you Like more ^^

Edited by Myror.7521

35 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Its a nerf in pvp for the same reasons its a nerf in pve. The new cast time is fast, but not fast enough that you can't react to it with blind or aegis. See the snowcrows breakdown.

With the innate quickness on entering Berserk that 0.8s cast time is more like 1/2s cast time. That will catch people, but is going to need resistance and maybe SoM to ensure the hit.

9 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

it will not

doesn't matter. cmc clearly stated that the point of the change is not to shave any DPS performance, so if there is, they will just buff the number back up

Edited by felix.2386
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5