Is Druid About to be Good?

Yerlock.4678

Support getting buffs, condi druid getting more love, even spirits getting reworked to be more playable in pvp. Along with sword reworks.

Spirit of nature could be better for rezzing, Celestial Avatar looking more viable, more baseline might so just more dps.

Granted Ancient Seeds is getting reworked and removed (thank god) but imob spam and cc will still be oppressive and strong.

What are the ranger mains thinking?

• Like 1

We all know ele needed some buffs(after all getting addicted to buffs every patch, we don't want them to go through withdrawal)... and the other big winner seems to be ranger this patch. Unless I am losing my touch with this game, druid will be especially better in all roles compared to current patch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Support druid will for sure be very strong in ranked. However, it will still suffer from getting focused as it doesn't really have any panic buttons and its easily CC chained to death. I don't see it being mAT viable, but we will have to wait and see. The healing throughput looks pretty insane and team utility with alacrity and frequent stealth access will be great. 

Condi druid looks semi promising as bruiser support hybrid with sages ammy. Glyph of the Stars is such a strong skill and having it on a viable dps spec would be awesome. Same goes for power druid, which will probably be taking the alacrity grandmaster. 

12 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

We all know ele needed some buffs(after all getting addicted to buffs every patch, we don't want them to go through withdrawal)... and the other big winner seems to be ranger this patch. Unless I am losing my touch with this game, druid will be especially better in all roles compared to current patch.

The rooter Roleplay will BE for immer gone

• Sad 1

As far as i Like the Idea of Support Druid, one of the Major Problems for Druid is the small range, buffing Other stuff is pretty cool, but in ranked With uncoordinated Players its Very hard to heal someone and even With comms it still in super Close range. Tempest and guard has almost Double the healing range.

But IT might be able to be some kinda Back Up support

Edited by Avatar.3568
German autocorrection

5 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

As far as i Like the Idea of Support Druid, one of the Major Problems for Druid is the small range, buffing Other stuff is pretty cool, but in ranked With uncoordinated Players its Very hard to heal someone and even With comms it still in super Close range. Tempest and guard has almost Double the healing range.

Good point. We will have to see how it plays out with cosmic ray getting 240 radius 

14 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

This is false. Staff 2 has 1200 range, heals for a little over 2k and it's aoe. Staff 3 really easy to hit because of its fast animation, also 1200 range. Celestial avatar skills and glyph of stars have large radius and are 1200 range. Glyph heal, which heals allys for 8000 in avatar form, is super easy to land because of druids extreme mobility(if you dont take mh sword, youre trolling).

The only obnoxious heal to land is Invigorating Bond because it heals at the end of the beast skill animation. It should heal at the beginning of the animation or preferably reworked to activate on pet swap. Having to time your beast skill with the aoe heal is clunky and frustrating gameplay, particularly with offensive pets, such as smokescale and Jacaranda. I want to use my smoke field to stealth, not to heal an ally. 

Support druid does three things better than any other support and thats healing throughput, mobility, and stealth access. I'm not counting specter because it's dog tier

Edited by WhoWantsAHug.3186