So! Arc Divider is terrible as expected! :)

JTGuevara.9018

Before: 3 hits. 0.58 cast time per hit. A sexy animation.

After: 1 hit. 3/4 cast time per hit. An impotent animation.

My compliments to this magnificent update. (clap clap clap) By the way, it's convenient that a 4th expansion was announced today. There certainly couldn't be anything else to address now is it?..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

23 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@GamerToad.9248 Well if it does ...... its just a bug actually xD. Cause against enemys with under 50% Life Arc Divider does more and against enemys with above 50% life it should still do more cause of the 300 Power buff you gain by berseker ^^

Its math dude... it is just bad ... nothing more nothing less...

i am just over trying to bargain i am just accepting what it is... Bad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

on my gunflame build, it's cool and all, and i deleted multiple players with 2 casts, which would not be possible with old AD

but still not enough compared to the old set i use which is axe/warhorn

warhorn sustain is simply better than greatsword's sustain, because of barrier and condi cleanse.

the entire gs skill set need buff, burst skill alone is not going to bring it up to date.

rush is completely bad now with the mobility creep, and a single evade can not keep up with the power creep

Edited by Lighter.5631

@GamerToad.9248 Nah i just for real tested it. It does indeed more dmg than Arcing Slice If not there must have been invuln stacks or stuff on enemys or you gain more might stacks just something Like that. Arc Divider where dealing 5-6k while Arcing Slice where doing Something around 4-5k so its not many more (as said it does only more cause of 300 Power boost while in Berserk) but still its more.

And yes I tested it against enemys with less than 50% Life Just to make it sure i get that Boni xd

Edited by Myror.7521
  • Confused 6

3 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@GamerToad.9248 Nah i just for real tested it. It does indeed more dmg than Arcing Slice If not there must have been invuln stacks or stuff on enemys or you gain more might stacks just something Like that. Arc Divider where dealing 5-6k while Arcing Slice where doing Something around 4-5k so its not many more (as said it does only more cause of 300 Power boost while in Berserk) but still its more.

And yes I tested it against enemys with less than 50% Life Just to make it sure i get that Boni xd

Source: "Trust me, i'm a GS warrior"

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

More like before clunky af and big Cast time. Now Clean and fast just Berserker style. Only issue it does bad dmg in PvE juuuust fix that pls xd

So clean that it takes almost a full second to hit something! Yeah man....(clap clap clap)....clean...truly....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@JTGuevara.9018 If you can't enjoy it just not my fault its not like they not said that it will have a 0,8 (ingame 0,5) Second cast time. All im saying its still better than that Spin for Clown kitten. If i want spiny for winy i can Go simply Axe/Axe or sweap class and Go for Reaper ...... lol

I think we’re wasting our breath trying to convince our PvE and WvW warrior brethren. 

But for us warriors here in PvP, we’re happy with the new version. It’s objectively better in PvP, and any good PvPer will agree with that.

Personally I’m happy for them to skill split it, so PvE and WvW keep the old version, but I’d be upset if we got that useless glacial clown spin back in PvP.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

But for us warriors here in PvP, we’re happy with the new version. It’s objectively better in PvP, and any good PvPer will agree with that.

All two of you lol

lmao

Wait there's probably only two power zerkers in pvp to begin with-💀

Also, fight me.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1