Relic Belts

Only way I can see them adding belts is if it's invisible piece of gear like rings, accessories and amulet. I don't think it would be possible to have it as a visable fashion item as they would have to work around different pants and chests which there are too many in the game. A lot of clipping or it just would get hidden by chest piece would probably happen on some existing items.

34 minutes ago, Pifil.5193 said:

That's next expansion, they'll move half the stats from pants to belt and if you don't equip one you'll periodically be inflicted will Cripple as your pants fall down. 🙄

Yeah, but to maintain balance, all mobs in range will be stunned for 30 seconds (while they convulse with laughter).

18 minutes ago, Xperiment.6923 said:

I was thinking they would have to go into pant models isolate the belt the export it as its own file. So art is already done but its glued to pants at the moment. I really hate pant options for Heavy armor. all the Belts are huge and dress like.

Have you seen the medium armor?

• Confused 2

While I'm not opposed to a game having on-character assets for accessory gear, it often needs to be built with that in mind.

1) Clearly that wasn't the case with earrings, amulets, and rings, many of which could have been very cool-looking.

2) It would be a nightmare to go through all the existing clothes and remodel/rig them to accommodate a belt slot. Not impossible, but so daunting that no one really does it.

• Sad 1

You know ... when I read belt I first did not think of something for cosmetic purposes or to split the leg stats to 2 items. It more remined me of ... like Diablo (the first one ... have not really played the newer ones ony 1 and 2) where you have potions for quick access in your belt.

Could work if you really had unique relic effects where people might want to swap between them in combat - for allowing to put a few in a belt lol. Then extra buttons. Independently of equipment swap or weapon swap. (More like within the same gear template ... but like a weapon swap - for the relics. Swapping between different ones.)

• Confused 1