[Fixed] Scourge's F1 grants x10 more barrier

According to wiki Desert empowerement trait should add barrier to scourge's F1 skill (manifest sand shade).

Wiki states it is 385 base barrier in pvp.

But in reality it gives almost 10 times more. 3710 barrier with 0 healing power... on 15 sec cd. For up to 5 allies. Which is more than any other barrier on scourge.

Scourge + sup guard meta is incoming.

I warned you.

Edited by Spellhunter.9675
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, Endorphin.9147 said:

Deal

I fought one of those a few weeks back.  In unranked a group of 5 was q-ing and will all switch to gun flame zerkers.  I was hoping a video of it would make the rounds.    They'd yell out "just dodge" on occasion throughout the match.

5 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

I fought one of those a few weeks back.  In unranked a group of 5 was q-ing and will all switch to gun flame zerkers.  I was hoping a video of it would make the rounds.    They'd yell out "just dodge" on occasion throughout the match.

😭🍺

My brethren

3 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

Yes against unblockable 13k gun flames with each of them being able to shoot 2.... I guess dodging 10 times is your only option 🙂

kitten so you mean to say they all went to the same point and you were also there and didn't leave? 🍺😫

Did you die smiling into the nuke like that ff14 meme I just have to know

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

2 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

😭🍺

My brethren

kitten so you mean to say they all went to the same point and you were also there and didn't leave? 🍺😫

how can you resist team fighting into that mid!   It was collesium faced them twice that day.   The first group got ahnialated... I did try to tell the core guard that his bunker mid strategy probably wasn't going to pan out for him.... and once they get around your home to spawn camp you from 1200 range and all angles... well yeah its like an old west slaughter.

The second match we did well against them and ended up farming them from a net at their home. 

I think Hydragean was in the group. 

Anyway it was pretty funny.

Edited by shion.2084

4 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

how can you resist team fighting into that mid!  

💀 you're braver than I am you sure you don't wanna pick up war

It was collesium faced them twice that day.   The first group got ahnialated... I did try to tell the core guard that his bunker mid strategy probably wasn't going to pan out for him....

Leave him to the hounds he made his choice 💀🍺 he saw that happen and didn't immediately go split map? Hubris.

and once they get around your home to spawn camp you from 1200 range and all angles... well yeah its like an old west slaughter.

This is why you need area stealth but people want to nerf that too. They don't understand. 💀🍺

Not taking sneak gyro to set up at far/no thief? Rippers

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

3 hours ago, Marxx.5021 said:

Yeah, scourge back to trash level in PvP.

In plat and above most likely yes.
It might be still played in lower ranks simply because people refuse to move out of Ghastly Breach and then wonder what is killing them (hmmmm).
Obviously it gets shut down easily by ranged.

• Spellhunter.9675 changed the title to [Fixed] Scourge's F1 grants x10 more barrier