Request for Revenant Scepter: 🙏 please make the skills change based on legend being used

This is a request.  But please 🙏 😢 make the scepter change skills based on the legend being used, similar to Elementalist weapons with how they change with the elements.       

This makes the weapon much more flexible to Revenant needs. 

We don't have a main hand support weapons to pair with Shield.  But at the same time I wouldn't want just a single support weapon when we lack many mainhand options across the board. But that new core shield need support main hand weapon of some kind. If scepter skills changed with the legend, this could resolve this plight. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Knighthonor.4061 said:

This is a request.  But please 🙏 😢 make the scepter change skills based on the legend being used, similar to Elementalist weapons with how they change with the elements.       

This makes the weapon much more flexible to Revenant needs. 

We don't have a main hand support weapons to pair with Shield.  But at the same time I wouldn't want just a single support weapon when we lack many mainhand options across the board. But that new core shield need support main hand weapon of some kind. If scepter skills changed with the legend, this could resolve this plight. 

to much work for anet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

to much work for anet.

Not any more work than elementalists weapons. And they already have a similar concept with the trident so I would disagree. I thought the trident was actually the coolest concept as a weapon for them and agree that it would be a lot more interesting if they extended it to another weapon.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm against this and think it is a very dumb idea. Maybe if Revenant had a "signature" weapon, I would be okay with something like that, but scepter will never be that weapon.

I would rather Rev get a fifth core legend that pairs with scepter. And also give it an offhand like focus.

Edited by Batalix.2873
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1