[Feedback] Kryptis Skyscale Skin - A New Look - P.S. Not Worth 300g [Merged]

Anet, in news publications before the launch of the expansion, said that the skin would be unlocked when the new Skyscale collection was unlocked for those who already had it, it took me a while to complete it because I'm a casual player who doesn't have time to farm the items , so I had to spend an absurd amount of gold to acquire the materials, when I managed to complete the collection, then the surprise came (go there and lose all your resources to acquire an ugly skin)...
It's not enough to spend on expansions (depending on the country it's much more expensive) you have to make the achievement more expensive...

NOTE: I'm sorry if there are any English errors, I'm using the translator...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Belkior.7085 said:

Anet, in news publications before the launch of the expansion, said that the skin would be unlocked when the new Skyscale collection was unlocked for those who already had it, it took me a while to complete it because I'm a casual player who doesn't have time to farm the items , so I had to spend an absurd amount of gold to acquire the materials, when I managed to complete the collection, then the surprise came (go there and lose all your resources to acquire an ugly skin)...
It's not enough to spend on expansions (depending on the country it's much more expensive) you have to make the achievement more expensive...

NOTE: I'm sorry if there are any English errors, I'm using the translator...

No they said the collection for the new skin would unlock when you finished the new skyscale quest.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/soaring-with-the-skyscale/

After you complete the Flight Training Mastery line and the Guild Wars 2: Secrets of the Obscure skyscale collection, a new collection will open up that awards a Kryptis-themed skyscale skin.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 2

If I were to purchase an exclusive gem store mount skin with the current gem to gold conversion I'd spend 580 gold. (1600 gems).  

I'm more than happy wth the cost and the reward. I love that they introduced a lore-bound mount skin earnable in-game. The fact that its a hideous disjointed kryptis monstrosity is a separate criticism but I personally love my little meatball. 

I DO think they should have made unlocking the skyscale easier. I could stand for them making the skin even more difficult to acquire. 

Edited by loonatic.1689
  • Confused 1