Suggestion: hide bag of coins (30 AA) until bag of coins (6 AA) is sold out

4 minutes ago, Jianyu.7065 said:

How much is even in the bag of coins to make it worth 30a as opposed to the 6a version we know is 1g?

I thought these give a random amount and could have a return that doesn't equal the price - which right now seems that 30a should be equal to 5g.

It's also 1g, it's mentioned in the name of the items - Bag of Coins (1 Gold)

The diffenrece is, that the version for 6A is limited, the other isn't.

2 hours ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

It's also 1g, it's mentioned in the name of the items - Bag of Coins (1 Gold)

The diffenrece is, that the version for 6A is limited, the other isn't.

Gotcha. I didn't see that. That said, though...you still get 90g before you start buying the 30a one and while it is unlimited, does it maybe seem a little overpriced? Maybe it shouldn't even show up until a player exhausts the limited version because someone is definitely going to was acclaim on that.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Infusion.7149 said:

They should get rid of the gold entirely to stop inflation. It is terrible value for new players over ascended boxes or mystic coins. Mystic coins are 9 Astral Acclaim and 1 gold is 30 Astral Acclaim.

1 gold is 6 AA for the first 90 gold.

1 hour ago, Jianyu.7065 said:

Gotcha. I didn't see that. That said, though...you still get 90g before you start buying the 30a one and while it is unlimited, does it maybe seem a little overpriced? Maybe it shouldn't even show up until a player exhausts the limited version because someone is definitely going to was acclaim on that.

Apparently according to mighty teapot you should by this for 15a before going for the 30 ones since those container sell or 1 gold.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Mastery_Coffer

22 hours ago, Jianyu.7065 said:

How much is even in the bag of coins to make it worth 30a as opposed to the 6a version we know is 1g?

I thought these give a random amount and could have a return that doesn't equal the price - which right now seems that 30a should be equal to 5g.

The 6 AA version is to make up for the missing 1g from the daily chest. The 30 AA version is if you want more on top.

• Like 1