PSA Anet since you increased Ram health

XenesisII.1540

6 minutes ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

are you ever going to not be salty over the way the mode is supposed to be played

Sure, whenever they decide to work on wvw, like actually improve and upgrade the game mode, like actually getting rid of bugs and exploits.

I'm not salty over stuff like the new weeklies, in fact I asked for it multiple times in the forums so there's that! 

I'm not salty over OSR.

Oh and how about doing proper balance so certain classes aren't good at every single area of the game.

Oh and how about not catering to just a certain group of players who's their buddies.

Oh and how about giving that update on the wr beta we were suppose to have almost two months ago.

How about No until Anet does better. and treats this game mode and it's players with respect for putting in time to play their game.

Besides not many left to entertain you in the wvw forums. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

16 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

are you ever going to not be salty over the way the mode is supposed to be played

lol, Stand, why do people even use rams that can be disable thru a gate lol. As one classic Star Wars NPC would say, "IT'S A TARP! GET US OUT OF HERE!'. The fact that ram health versus cata health was buffed...step one deploy ram step two....., step three profit. Cartoons at work.

and no Archon, not that Tarp.

Said before and will again: PSA: Love your scribes, hate theirs. Refresh your siege and destroy theirs. Let them have to run back for supply.

And Xen, hey we will hang and burn it down since we can enjoy the fact that their scribes now will enjoy watching that bar cross a screen 2 hours before reset while they do nothing else.

@ANet, isn't it time to remove the AFK bit on scribing? Have you looked at how long it takes to scribe 250 unit of siege before reset? Food for thought.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
spelling
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, AlphaLightBringer.7431 said:

he probably just wants attention.  if you ignore him he'll keep posting but it'll be like he's not there. 🤣

Speaking of ignoring, you're on a posting spree bringing up ideas that have been discussed a hundred different ways the past 10 years that I don't even have the energy to bother answering anymore. Guess who's gonna be ignoring them like they have the rest of the stuff for the past 10 years. Here's a 🍪 for your free shot.

• Confused 1

On 8/28/2023 at 9:01 AM, XenesisII.1540 said:

I'm not going to bother clearing them if no one else is going to either.

Carry on boon ball k-trains.

Maybe they should give extra defence rewards 🥨 for clearing increased health rams 🐏

This is not sarcasm, I am serious.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/28/2023 at 12:08 AM, Chaba.5410 said:

Leave them to the NPCs.

10 hours ago, AlphaLightBringer.7431 said:

he probably just wants attention.  if you ignore him he'll keep posting but it'll be like he's not there. 🤣

Chaba, first off, I appreciate and ask that keep making me question points, so you are my mod in this point. Considering the hour, my point may run a miss and I will appreciate the feedback.

Alpha, all are welcome here. But over years one thing you need to see is that we all see things different and at times the same and quite often find differing ways to address the same issue from a number of directions. Some will go for straight replies, some with coming at it from different angels, some from directions that hope to make you question, some from angels that agree but can see the other side, some from irony based on the past, some from historical, some from straight humor and so fourth and so fourth.

After a decade, all I can tell you is you don't make my mistakes, look for inner meaning in a post and you might find peeps making the same points as you using a different approach. I miss read way too many a post missing the angel the other poster was making till my slow kitten brain connected the point. I can still call them kittens, but since my guild and IRL friends are also wisekittens, it's expected and they make me laugh. So welcome but consider each post and then intent of counter point. If you are a mind to it. Again welcome to a game within the game and Forum Wars 2.

Easy fix. When there are no more players around (aka you successfully defend your objective and wipe all the enemies in the area) the rams will lose 90% of their HP stat (it can be a buff that goes away once conditions are met with no players around like the dolyak buff, just much bigger area ofc). Gg ez

Edited by RedTheCrazy.1028

7 hours ago, RedTheCrazy.1028 said:

Easy fix. When there are no more players around (aka you successfully defend your objective and wipe all the enemies in the area) the rams will lose 90% of their HP stat (it can be a buff that goes away once conditions are met with no players around like the dolyak buff, just much bigger area ofc). Gg ez

I don't think we should reward laziness. Its up to the players to clear enemy siege. If a side that takes an objective doesn't take the time to clear the enemy that is on them. Might be better to up the WXP for killing siege since it would apply to both clearing them during the fight and after. But no the decay timer would handle the auto-removal overtime.