Astral Ribbons should have dye channels

I know Anet thinks it's acceptable to price unfinished living story episodes as a full expansion, but I'd expect that the few rewards it offers to at least be dyeable so I have a reason to even use them.

The more I play it, the more this """"""expansion""""" continues to disappoint.

This leaves me to wonder whether the legendary armor will even be dyeable? lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

6 minutes ago, neighto.7386 said:

I agree with Vares.... I really wanted to hate this expac... but the more I play, the more I like it.  Yes, there is some stuff that I really dislike (Relics and the many many obvious gold sinks introduced.), but over all I liked this one waaaaay better then EoD. 

EoD was a really poor expansion. You might as well compare SOO to Icebrood Saga's Dragon Response Missions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

10 hours ago, Pifil.5193 said:

The shoulder is odd, it apparently had two dye channels but I can't see the bottom one anywhere.

Maybe it is the underside? The part no one can see. 

If it glows or has animated sparkles those might be affected by a dye slot.  Try a dark dye, but not grey or black, then a vividly colored dye and see what happens.

On 8/29/2023 at 8:43 PM, Pifil.5193 said:

The shoulder is odd, it apparently had two dye channels but I can't see the bottom one anywhere.

The shoulder had a strap that goes under the armpit, that is where the dye goes. It's hard to see but it's there. 
I am hoping these will eventually be a part of a bigger set. 
But I have noticed poor dye channels - disappointed to learn the other armors also have poor channels.