This skill needs to be removed from the game ASAP

Arheundel.6451

What's so wrong with that skill, huh? Why does everyone seem to despise it? Every time I face off against a Guardian... Or an Engineer... Or an Elementalist... Or a Revenant... Or a Ranger... Or a Mesmer... Or a Warrior... Or a Thief, they just magically shower themselves with boons (along with all those other 'broken' mechanics) without even breaking a sweat. But somehow, it's only a problem when a single necro spec does it. Incredible, right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elixir_of_Ambition

This skill..hands down is the dumbest idea I've ever seen in a videogame. I don't understand the logic...because there is none....this is just griefing

a 72 second elite spell is broken ? it gives him a short burst amount , where u can use defensives untils his boons are off , there is a lot of classes that can stall until it runs off , u think your just being silly cause u got beaten up by harbs

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, Random dude.5089 said:

a 72 second elite spell is broken ? it gives him a short burst amount , where u can use defensives untils his boons are off , there is a lot of classes that can stall until it runs off , u think your just being silly cause u got beaten up by harbs

And how many professions have such OP elites? 

It is OP as fudge compared to almost every other elite skill out there.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

harbinger is not an issue. Yes it's extremely strong in 1v1 fights but its mobility is limited and it has no invulnerabilites. It's wvw, so you don't have to fight it 1v1, just bring some server/guild mates and burst it down. Also projectile destruction is a hard counter to it.

The only thing that could be changed is the animation of the elite elixir because it's kind of hard to see. Just make it glow in a bright green color when a harb uses it so one can differentiate between the elite and normal elixirs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ferus.3165 said:

harbinger is not an issue. Yes it's extremely strong in 1v1 fights but its mobility is limited and it has no invulnerabilites. It's wvw, so you don't have to fight it 1v1, just bring some server/guild mates and burst it down.

That is exactly how I deal with harbs as well. I signal them to hold their attacks, type in chat asking for reinforcements, wait until they arrive and when they do we start the fight and burst the harb down easy peasy.

• Like 1