Teleport to a friend to Amnytas

31 minutes ago, Zoid.2568 said:

No, it says I need to be in the zone to teleport.

I can't really say why it does not work specifically for you (as i don;t know the specifics), but in general it does work. I have used it to get to that map more than once already, so i can assure you it's not a general problem. It's about your individual situation that made it not work. Perhaps you were on the different patch version than the person you were teleporting to. Perhaps you do not have SotO. Perhaps it's something else - but it definitely is not a problem with the map itself.

• Confused 2

Reasons it wouldn't work

- Different patch iteration. With so many hotfixes, it could be one of you had patched and the other had not

- A very rare and unusual bug

- You didn't have SoTo

- You were in an instance or area that blocked it

Edited by Randulf.7614
Added extra reasons as quoted in thread

I wanted to write I've TPed all my strike toons to there but it was Wizard Tower in reality. Amnytas I haven't tried. So maybe try to TP to Wizard Tower.

Also maybe its the nature of the map. The instance closes after the meta similarly to Dragon Stand and Dragonfall. Maybe there is a period during or after the meta where players just can't enter the map instance anymore. I think some maps work that way.