How do I hide this?

How do I hide the Wizard's Vault Objectives icon and Bonus Events icon located on the top right corner of the screen while playing? I dislike how it appears cause it's cluttering. Idk where to find the toggle on/off for this. Any ideas?

Here is the link to a screenshot I took to show what I'm referring too:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486117481421733899/1152512307600031764/Screenshot_2023-09-16_004847.png

Edited by DreamyAbaddon.3265

You can't completely remove them. If you track any achievement it will replace the Wizard's Vault list with just that achievement, which keeps the text to a minimum even when it keeps opening up after being minimised. I always keep 1 achievement tracked so I don't have too much clutter (usually something I'm not expecting to do any time soon, so it doesn't disappear, but something I want to do eventually so the reminder isn't pointless).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't like the chest icon on the right hand side right above the mini map that show progress. I often click on it and didnt want to when I try to open the rewards chests (and in wvw you get a spam of those) . It's in the way, it gives me no use but to be an annoyance.

Maybe the UI should be more adjustable than the little what it offers.

Id even like self made presets for the different game modes. Same with audio and graphic settings, I'm changing those every day manually.