With the changes introduced with the Wizards vault, are you planning to keep playing PvP long term?

With the changes introduced with the Wizards vault, are you planning to keep playing PvP long term?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. With the changes introduced with the Wizards vault, are you planning to keep playing PvP long term?

• Keep playing PvP, the rewards are enough
    • Just farming Ascended Shard of Glory to finish a Legendery set then cashing out for good
    • Going to stop playing as much but might come back for the odd reward track once in a while
    • The rewards are bad but i'm going for the God/Goddess of the Arena title

PvP was an easy way to complete your dailes before but now there is plenty of easy ways in PvE too
PvP rewards are in the worst place they've been for a long time
PvP is the least fun it's every been with less and less players, broken matchmaking and almost every match being full of AFKs, match fixers or just toxic players who spend the entire match typing.
Everything as it is, are you intending to keep playing PvP?

The vault did not change my PvP experience. I am still going to play most ranked seasons, skip most mini seasons, play unranked when I want to try different builds. The only difference is that I do my dailies in PvE but it did not affect my PvP playtime.

Edited by aymnad.9023

Dont see any reason to play ranked tbh just unranked for fun once a week on a weird build for fun.

I do the wvw and pve for the wizards vault, the pvp ones felt like a hassle so I removed them instantly after the first week.

Prob wont farm the leggy gear either, the pvp ones look like trash anyways might aswel go for the new upcoming sets, they look crazy good ontop of being leggy.

Practicly speaking nothing entices me to pvp and wvw is more fun anyways. Especially with the potion removal its pretty much that idc, atleast they where nice for some reward track completions.

PvP only Vault dailies feel fast and efficient to get done compared to PvE or WvW at least for me . Feels like the players really interested in loot are the people playing Tournaments. I don't know about you but I'm making more gold off the vault stuff  compared to before and I get to skip trash items I don't want

14 hours ago, Sovarica.4368 said:

PvP only Vault dailies feel fast and efficient to get done compared to PvE or WvW at least for me . Feels like the players really interested in loot are the people playing Tournaments. I don't know about you but I'm making more gold off the vault stuff  compared to before and I get to skip trash items I don't want

i think he means that u can play unranked now for daily instead of ranked

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Marckan.9526 said:

Not too knowledgeable on the changes to rewards if I'm honest, the experience is my reward (today's meta is a topic for another discussion).

So can someone please explain why the rewards are the worst they've ever been?

Bar the removal of pvp potions i'd argue the rewards are better atm

But the mfing pvp potions where amazing 😅