Just delete the turtle mount & the Jade Bot from the game

36 minutes ago, Elricht Kaltwind.8796 said:

The difference between all of those things and the jade bot is that they are all explained by magic which exists in the world. Jade Tech breaks that pattern as the name suggests. While it still has a magical component it's intended to be primarily technological.

I mean... if you don't bother reading up what Jade Mechs and Bots are then they are "not explained", but it straight up tells you that they are made using Dragonjade, which is literally Jade -  created by the magic released at the death of Shiro Tagachi, magic that he stole from the Emperor, who got it from DWAYNA - infused with Elder Dragon Magic.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

I mean... if you don't bother reading up what Jade Mechs and Bots are then they are "not explained", but it straight up tells you that they are made using Dragonjade, which is literally Jade -  created by the magic released at the death of Shiro Tagachi, magic that he stole from the Emperor, who got it from DWAYNA - infused with Elder Dragon Magic.

Shhh shhh shhh, now you're getting into things that happened in a whole other game that's still playable that happened a lifetime ago. You can't expect people to do things like research or just, I dunno, read.

You're like that parent that won't accept anything less than perfection from their children, and no one likes that parent.

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

On 10/16/2023 at 1:44 AM, Evil Darkness.3061 said:

Why even have the kitten thing in the game if its this kitten hard to get! This is the main selling point to get the expac and you all make it this hard? You all should give me  90% of my money back! The kitten mount is the main selling point of the game! And don't even get me started on the  Jade Bot!

I think this is blown big time out of proportion. Me having a full time job was able to get the turtle mount within the first few days after the expansion release. Including finishing the story. 

The only thing people have a hard time on are the meta and the strike. Just wait in the map and a tag will group everyone one up for the meta. Stay in the map. Or move into the map with the tag. 

The strike. Me and my gf went in blind on the strike and the group one shot the fight while no one knew the mechanics. Just dont die. And dont put your body aligned with a persons number and you shouldnt be downed. A lot of groups solo heal that fight so the strike takes somewhat spit healing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, knives.6345 said:

First someone is asking to remove the clicking on getting Astral rewards..

Now this..

Next is someone will ask just to have a reward by being AFK..

Ohhh there have been plenty of people here that said playing the game for rewards is to much.

Login in should be considered playing the game. 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Oh brother. So yeah it's futuristic tech but it's different because, like, the tech is made out of stuff that's made out of magic instead of being made out of polymer. Well that changes everything and I recant my statement, I now no longer dislike the exact same aesthetic and theme because it's technically magical. My preferences have now completely changed based on this technicality that in no way addresses my issue.

• Confused 7
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Elricht Kaltwind.8796 said:

Oh brother. So yeah it's futuristic tech but it's different because, like, the tech is made out of stuff that's made out of magic instead of being made out of polymer. Well that changes everything and I recant my statement, I now no longer dislike the exact same aesthetic and theme because it's technically magical. My preferences have now completely changed based on this technicality that in no way addresses my issue.

So you don't like the jade mechs and jade bots just because of how they look?

I dunno, sounds a little racist to me but you do you, boo.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

An upgraded Jade Bot is awesome (although the number of research notes required is daunting). I've got the extra vitality, a chip to scavenge extra crafting mats from corpses, the ability to set a way point (convenient if I'm working on a map then someone calls out an enemy I need for an achievement or collection that's happening on the other side of a map and there are no WPs near my current location. It's decent insurance for JPs too, if you don't have the Prototype Position Rewinder), but the absolute best feature is the reviving chip. The Jade Bot is very good at reviving me from the downed state, even if I'm being inundated with attacks. It's much faster than using the standard #4 downed option. Also, if I'm fighting a boss with other players, they don't need to risk themselves trying to revive me (I've lost time of how many times I've died trying to revive others during a fight) if my Jade Bot's got me covered first.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2023 at 7:00 AM, Taclism.2406 said:

I was gonna agree with the title premise given one is useless and the other part of powercreep , but then I read "... because its too hard" and now I just wonder how people still fail with this 40k dps per class patch

To be fair, I've been in a number of organized groups (boons & subgroups and everything) and still seen it fail, meanwhile the same group of leeching bots are always there taking up space in the map literally doing nothing. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, CoffeePlease.3082 said:

To be fair, I've been in a number of organized groups (boons & subgroups and everything) and still seen it fail, meanwhile the same group of leeching bots are always there taking up space in the map literally doing nothing. 

It does still fail, but that in itself doesn’t mean the turtle is necessarily “hard” to get, as the egg to start the collection can be bought with writs of Dragon’s End, and the part previously exclusive to the Kaineng Overlook strike mission can be bought in Gyala Delve. So now the hardest part is probably the Jade Maw. Starting it without doing Dragon’s End is likely to be slower unless you’ve already built up an excess of writs, but is entirely viable.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Manpag.6421 said:

It does still fail, but that in itself doesn’t mean the turtle is necessarily “hard” to get, as the egg to start the collection can be bought with writs of Dragon’s End, and the part previously exclusive to the Kaineng Overlook strike mission can be bought in Gyala Delve. So now the hardest part is probably the Jade Maw. Starting it without doing Dragon’s End is likely to be slower unless you’ve already built up an excess of writs, but is entirely viable.

Oh yeah I wasn't responding to the op post, just this comment about "how does it fail still." 

On 10/17/2023 at 6:37 AM, Elricht Kaltwind.8796 said:

The difference between all of those things and the jade bot is that they are all explained by magic which exists in the world. Jade Tech breaks that pattern as the name suggests. While it still has a magical component it's intended to be primarily technological.

Uhhh, that's literally asura golems you described there bud. Jade is ultimately powered by Soo-Won's magic, which in turns gives it the capability to be functional like holo-magic and the other forms of technology that asura use, create, and manipulate. 

You are reaching for straws at this point when it all ultimately the same thing. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1