Condi Untamed Bunker Sustain...

Yerlock.4678

46 minutes ago, gmmg.9210 said:

zzz

The bladesworn defense main complaining about another equally bunker spec, seems off. I do think that bladesworn will be nerfed again before anything happens to untamed sustain besides the huge AOE projectile denial bubble. (That definitely has to go.)

Edited by JosephKatz.9375
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Untamed just ate nerfs, u silver plebs def won't stop until any class u face is either a free kill or is reworked to somehow fit ur personal versions of good design, which would obviously coincidentally result in the above ie free kill.

All the silver plebs listen up I've got huge tip for u.

Not all classes/elites that beat ur class/elite are op, the majority of the time they are simply better players.

2- just because u find a classes designed or it's playstyle annoying to fight against does not make it op and does not mean it requires changes. Adapt and learn is how u overcome these issues and become a better player. Constantly whining on the forums, calling any class that downed u op or stating they need nerfed or deleted because u find them annoying will in no way make u a better player and in fact does the opposite.

In short.  Get gud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Untamed just ate nerfs, u silver plebs def won't stop until any class u face is either a free kill or is reworked to somehow fit ur personal versions of good design, which would obviously coincidentally result in the above ie free kill.

most, if not all of the people above are plat/play like plat

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Not all classes/elites that beat ur class/elite are op, the majority of the time they are simply better players.

2- just because u find a classes designed or it's playstyle annoying to fight against does not make it op and does not mean it requires changes. Adapt and learn is how u overcome these issues and become a better player. Constantly whining on the forums, calling any class that downed u op or stating they need nerfed or deleted because u find them annoying will in no way make u a better player and in fact does the opposite.

In short.  Get gud.

I'm afraid your attempt to call me (or anyone else on this topic for that matter) a silver pleb exposes your lack of experience in the spvp scene. I would recommend exercising some prudence moving forward as it's now clear what skill level you're speaking from.

Let's take a look at the "nerfs" this build (condi untamed) supposedly ate: 

• Signet of the Hunt: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
  • Natural Fortitude: Reduced life siphon damage from 1,764 to 1,000 in PvP only.
  • Let Loose: This trait no longer grants fury in PvP and WvW.

None of these changes even remotely affect the build in question and nowhere above do I see anyone calling for nerfs to any other variant of Untamed. It's specifically this condi variant that has an overturned damage/sustain ratio. Although it should be obvious, I'm not personally calling for nerfs because it "beats my class"- I'm looking at its performance across the board and determining that it's oppressive in comparison to the rest of the meta. Same with BS.

Your take on the situation is just blatantly wrong. 

ALIEN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

In short.  Get gud.

Lot to unpack there but in short is doesn't beat me it just doesn't die. Kinda like Blade

Edited by gmmg.9210

1 hour ago, N A T E.3108 said:

I'm afraid your attempt to call me (or anyone else on this topic for that matter) a silver pleb exposes your lack of experience in the spvp scene. I would recommend exercising some prudence moving forward as it's now clear what skill level you're speaking from.

Let's take a look at the "nerfs" this build (condi untamed) supposedly ate: 

• Signet of the Hunt: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
  • Natural Fortitude: Reduced life siphon damage from 1,764 to 1,000 in PvP only.
  • Let Loose: This trait no longer grants fury in PvP and WvW.

None of these changes even remotely affect the build in question and nowhere above do I see anyone calling for nerfs to any other variant of Untamed. It's specifically this condi variant that has an overturned damage/sustain ratio. Although it should be obvious, I'm not personally calling for nerfs because it "beats my class"- I'm looking at its performance across the board and determining that it's oppressive in comparison to the rest of the meta. Same with BS.

Your take on the situation is just blatantly wrong. 

ALIEN

Naw ur take is incorrect in my opinion, those are still nerfs to untamed, so what if it's not directly for the build in question, u want more aspects of the elite nerfed so its ineffective? Its already one of the least played elites as it, really good for the games health. This community has a huge issue of trying to think they kno the first thing about balance purely by what's effective and what's not, it gets played in monthly on multiple occasions....builds op, god for bid a builds on a winning team twice.....it's op and needs nerfed. This community calls builds op for few reasons, it's actually oppressive and over performing, they got beat by the build multiple times, or it is present in competitive tourneys multiple times. Just because a build is effective does not make it op but for some reason that's the basis for balance in this games pvp community. If a builds effective it needs nerfed, if it's in tournaments because it's effective it must be op and needs nerfs. It's literally everyone's argument as to why somthing needs nerfed and that mindset is very damaging to the game and its balance.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Not the first time I see a condi untamed mentioned but… So far I only saw 1 player for months, it did not bring anything in teamfights, it was killed the moment a 2V1 happened (and was not impressive). So my question is : is it something in NA?

Edited by aymnad.9023
  • Like 1

condi untamed in general is a hard loss into bladesworn, people playing it take very bad skills and traits just to match a bladesworn. I play a version which is more focused on condi cleanse and it is a much better build but then bladesworn is pretty hard counter.

anyways its a good build, but ranger hasnt been able to side node in years. 

its not even dominant, id say keep it for now

• Like 1

19 hours ago, N A T E.3108 said:

Just remove the ability for classes like these to hit like trucks while being impossible to kill. Not to mention brainless.

ALIEN

So, superspeed nade engi right? 

Though I did have "fun" playing around that nonsense vs. you last season a few times on D/D Untamed of all things 🤣.

On 10/20/2023 at 1:24 PM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

In short.  Get gud.

Found the ranger main.