Cheating in Arena

Miku.4865

Well quick and dirty.

This match was wierd af. Nuking 2 noobs instantly and leading 2:0 they got a comeback 2:1 by teammates fail.

and then, 2:2 by...how... instant death without downstate after we finished one of the enemy team. so i would love to have some anwsers, wtf happend there?

never seen such a rapid death without getting down.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Daredevil Elite Skill?  Its a tripple Hit and the last hit, does instant finish someone downed

Opponents were willbender zerker, core warri gs.

So how should they have such skill?

Sry i forgot that, but that moment blew my mind since beta vanilla...

If I'm not mistaken, the warrior has a skill, battle standard that will finish downed foes. Oddly, if the damage it applies downs you, you will be instantly finished.

My guess is they were attempting a revive on their downed ally and by a freak timing, you got it instead.

Edited by magickthief.6492
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

If I'm not mistaken, the warrior has a skill, battle standard that will finish downed foes. Oddly, if the damage it applies downs you, you will be instantly finished.

My guess is they were attempting a revive on their downed ally and by a freak timing, you got it instead.

well i knew about the standart elite skill.

but the point is, i had +-30-45% hp. the skill wouldnt kill me, cuz of fact i wasnt in downstate anytime

On 10/22/2023 at 2:28 PM, Miku.4865 said:

Opponents were willbender zerker, core warri gs.

So how should they have such skill?

Sry i forgot that, but that moment blew my mind since beta vanilla...

If it is a warrior downing people immediately then it is probably the banner coming down.

15 hours ago, Dreams.3128 said:

If it is a warrior downing people immediately then it is probably the banner coming down.

12 hours ago, oujiboardspamname.1932 said:

Sounds like dd elite. 

I am not sure if the ppl read it carefully.

long story short:

i was non of the time at downstate = so banner wouldnt work.

DD elite cant be = because of the willbender guardian.

22 minutes ago, Miku.4865 said:

long story short:

30-40% hp is not that much in pvp. 

Also, the elite banner has a 1,5 coef. So you absolutely could boost it's dmg high enough to kill you with it. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Miku.4865 said:

long story short:

The banner does damage. If the damage was enough to down you, and it could have been combined with another attack, you would have immediately been finished on that damage.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:05 AM, Miku.4865 said:

by...how... instant death without downstate after we finished one of the enemy team. so i would love to have some anwsers, wtf happend there?

never seen such a rapid death without getting down.

I have. Enemy war see's a person at 2%, he precasts his banner at the perfect moment right before you go down = instant stomped out.

On 10/23/2023 at 11:05 AM, Miku.4865 said:

well i knew about the standart elite skill.

but the point is, i had +-30-45% hp. the skill wouldnt kill me, cuz of fact i wasnt in downstate anytime

when you use relic of sunless than the first hit of it also counts to the first battlestandard hit, it stacks on top (i believe)

On 10/28/2023 at 6:00 AM, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Thf was created with a a pvp mindset so it has skills and abilities that break the core mechanics of this game in favor of unfair game play.

Word of Mouth Better Than Advertising. So this is what The Community including myself must do, to have The Gamining Industry to get Anet attention. Whenever they ask you about our experience,, playing Guild Wars 2...tell them about how Anet allows a Profession to exploit, hack and to cheat the game.

Tell them the Truth so they can wrtite articles, with video interviews spilling it all.  Of course! History is on our side with social medial we will provide them, 11 years+  of  hard evidence including mine, of how Anet is the Mastermind behind Guild Wars 2 Toxicity.

Before we take the next step of exposition, let's wait and see if Anet will have a change of heart in the November balance patch

I'm 99.9% that Anet will not care or give a kitten about it but if that 1% has the power to overpower the 99.9%, it would be a miracle.

Again, let's wait and see what percentage will win in our favor, before we let loose the 100% to do our bidding. w

It is about time for The Community to have outside help, to pressure Anet.. to put an end in, helping in creating a Toxic Hostile Gaming Experience for Guild Wars 2 players and its Community.

It's about time for The Community and the players to send Anet a very clear message that, we will no longer Tolerate, Toxic Experience including, making Exceptions to Thief Profession exploits, cheats and hacks. 

Or else........

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1