The sobering truth that we will prob have to wait for GW3 before PvP gets anything new.

Eddie.9143

8 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Well the fact u had to jump to insults immediately to fuel ur delusional copium filled assumptions I'd say it's u that has only 2 functioning brain cells, maybe from huffing that copium, I bet ur waiting on that soon to be released game ashes of creation as well haha. Yeah new product but it's more than likely not gw3 so.... keep huffing.

interesting u say i insult u by repeating what u said to me.... mmmmmhhhh

• Confused 1

On 10/25/2023 at 1:50 AM, Burnfall.9573 said:

My friend, don't push that Narrative to Guild Wars 2 because Anet just need a good Leadership to point them in the right directionn and  'to clean up the house'  Perhaps Guild Wars 3 lol

GW3 is the ultimate copium. All of the OGs are gone....the vision is gone. How do players not understand that? 

• Like 4

On 10/22/2023 at 3:45 PM, Buran.3796 said:

I will surprised if any western MMO survives in good shape after Riot releases its MMO....

I thought Ashes of Creation is the next GW2-killer? Oh, and Crowfall.

lol, Riot's MMO. This game is what, 3 years away at least? And we know nothing about it yet?

• Like 3

On 10/24/2023 at 11:17 PM, magickthief.6492 said:

before you start typing "NUH UH"

*backspaces hastily*

On 10/24/2023 at 11:17 PM, magickthief.6492 said:

they didn't make an expansion tho, they literally released living story as an expansion and people bought it lmao. oh, before you start typing "NUH UH"...do you have a new elite specialization? do you have a new weapon? do you have a new lgbqt+karen story to play through? karen/kevin need to be added to that group because they are born that way.

What I said was "They make enough cash here to justify doing expansions." I never made any descriptive statement about SoTo. 💀🥃

The population is there. How they treat them is an Anet problem, and will denote how far they get on this. 

2 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

lol, Riot's MMO. This game is what, 3 years away at least? And we know nothing about it yet?

This. Stop constantly claiming "X new mmo will be the GW2 killer!" before its even out. Those devs are subject to the same circumatances Anet's devs are, perhaps worse because they don't have a foundation to build new ventures on. All it does is make you look lame.

You're The Gw2 killer. A small sliver of it, anyway. Arenanet is too, ironically.

The moment you decide your time is better spent doing anything but hoping the next patch makes the game entertaining, the game dies a little. The moment Arenanet prioritizes development time for content people don't feel like interacting with at the cost of people looking for a reason to log in, they breathe a little slower. Even if a better MMO comes along, it will not be that MMO's fault Gw2 evaporates, if it does. It will be the combined fault of the people who don't think it's worth their limited time, and the people who neglected systems that would have kept them around. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Ashes is product of a fan of Archeage. I played Archeage for a while and didn't fill me, and don't expect anything from Ashes, specially since their economic model. I also doubt they will even be able to release the game, since they are far from finishing it and seems that already have budget problems.

I don't care if the Riot MMO takes 2 or 3 years more, is perfect to finish some titles in my library. Riot has a massive bank account and they had success with every competitive game thay release (and they keep them in movement, unlike Anet or Blizzard).

Edited by Buran.3796

On 10/26/2023 at 11:40 AM, DeanBB.4268 said:

I wouldn't call them "GW2-killer' because, it is the player experience that matters then titles. Instead, I would call them, 'Putting Fair Healthy Competition And Experience Back Into The Hand Of Players'

There is a saying that says, “If you don't take care your customer,your competitor will.”, well...it is about time. As long there are no Bad Design Stealth Mechanic, Bad Game Design which allows players to one shot, the push for Power Creep, Aoe spamming, ground red circle everwhere and lastly making exploit, hack and cheat acceptable to a Profession/s. 

I put 100% trust and faith in those game Companies, that they will put their best effiot in putting the players experience first. At the moment, only Night Crow seem to have Stealth Mechanic and I am certain, it will be Healthy and Competitve. So....count me in

Just a few list out of the 15 upcoming MMO games that are gearing to take out Guild Wars 2: Perfect New World Online, Throne and Liberty, Chrono Odyssey, Pax Dei, Ashes of Creation, Soulframe, Legend of Ymir, Night Crows...

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 3