Wizard's Vault Refresh [Merged]

Serynna.3786

If the new season will be like the old one and OP is at a point where all the AA is converted to gold, it's safe to say that OP will be at the same point with the new season. If the new season works like the old one, there will be enough AA to claim everything in doubles or tripples. 😉

• Like 1

Unclaimed objectives, except for the daily login, are automatically claimed when you login to a character after a reset. Anything beyond the 1300 cap will be lost. If you qualified for the completion chest, it'll also be given, but the daily won't trigger the achievement for 10 AP. You can watch it happen if you're online when the reset occurs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jianyu.7065 said:

Ah, gotcha - because it was too much to be more clear I guess.

Lol what? The post mentions 3 *unique* armor pieces, and nowhere in the post is the word "ascended" used. Ascended armor in the vault also isn't unique, you pick whatever you want. Context clues make it pretty clear already.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, Astralporing.1957 said:

Because those patches were not tied to vault reset. The tomorrow one will be - the vault season ends tomorrow. This will be the first time special tab gets reset as well, btw. Also, what you mentioned is not true - as i have already said, there was one time when dailies got adjusted in the patch, and they did reset then.

I mean, if you want to disbelieve the timer that Anet put on that tab, you are free to do so. Just don't be surprised later.

I'm talking about the completion chests, which are the chests you can open once you have completed all the dailies/weeklies in that cycle. The weekly completion chest has never reset during a cycle, meaning you could never open 2 weekly completion chests in the same weekly cycle. I haven't done every daily, so I can't be sure about the daily completion chest, but I have personally never seen the daily completion chest reset before the next daily cycle. If there was ever a time you could open the daily completion chest twice in the same daily cycle, that was probably a bug and not the norm.

New season or not, it was unlikely we'd be able to loot the completion chests twice in the same cycle, and the patch has proven me right.

Edited by BlueJin.4127

Again, I'm talking about the completion chests, not the objectives. The completion chests, AFAIK, have never reset, so that was consistent.

But yes, the objectives not resetting, however, was definitely not expected. The objectives, AFAIK, have always reset with patches and the WV UI, as you mentioned, even implied that the objectives would reset with today's patch. The WV UI basically lied to us and caught many of us off guard with our planning.

It's not a major issue, but it certainly would have been nice if Anet made things more clear beforehand.

Edited by BlueJin.4127
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BlueJin.4127 said:

But yes, the objectives not resetting, however, was definitely not expected. The objectives, AFAIK, have always reset with patches and the WV UI, as you mentioned, even implied that the objectives would reset with today's patch. The WV UI basically lied to us and caught many of us off guard with our planning.

Baiting people into rushing their weeklies in a day, only to see the now completed tasks being awarded 10aa more than pre-patch, going from 40 to 50.

Edited by Manasa Devi.7958
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, BlueJin.4127 said:

Again, I'm talking about the completion chests, not the objectives. The completion chests, AFAIK, have never reset, so that was consistent.

It's not a major issue, but it certainly would have been nice if Anet made things more clear beforehand.

Wrong, the completion chest has always reset at the end of the timer, so people were excepting it to reset since it was an end of timer.

People didn't expect that the timer was a fake.