Not a single patch without nerfing ranger

Vamp Rook.7835

11 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

trolls everywhere

i am generally convinced they are not trolling.... they are just bad and cant even grasp that what´s been said is infact right.

They cant do it... so it must be impossible.

• Sad 1

I'm just gonna say it. Mace having a full reset mechanic was silly. It got nerfed for the same reason it got nerfed on Catalyst with their elite skill.

Mace is still playable, just can't wail on people with all your buttons as easily as before.

1 hour ago, Vinny.7260 said:

I'm just gonna say it. Mace having a full reset mechanic was silly. It got nerfed for the same reason it got nerfed on Catalyst with their elite skill.

Mace is still playable, just can't wail on people with all your buttons as easily as before.

Definately, and even since this nerf ive already dueled untameds who repeatedly handed me my kitten and had 80%+ hp the entire time, they were obviously more skilled, but they still ate CC/dmg like it was nothing. Ive also dueled some high sustain core, and slb specs. Ive never hidden the fact I dislike SPB snowball mechanics, yet even after mace nerfs, I'd still rather fight a good SPB than a good untamed, becuase if you do play flawlessly, you will starve sustain/stab, which is not the case vs untamed. Its as front loaded as WB, yet has the sustain of a hybrid support.

Also, unleash auto stab on a aoe hard hitter is shocking game design, on par with vindi dodge damage, especially considering untamed has high CC pressure, and decent ranged dmg/utility with pets. Its still bloated imo. Im not really looking forward to the new amulets on that spec, where they are essentially going to hit bunker mode sustain with decent dmg.

How do SPBs fair vs untamed?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Frequency.6407 said:

Can't answer that. They're all meming on untamed.

Something very ironic about melee players jumping on a ranged class to play melee. In-fact even more ironic, one of the best ways to fight a "ranger untamed", "ranger druid" "ranger SLB" is to keep it at range 😜 At this point I think we can say logic and gw2 are on two different planets.

Edited by Flowki.7194

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Zyreva.1078 said:

The term "ranger" does not deviate from "being ranged" and there are no ranged or melee only classes in the game.

Hmm, I think mace-mace-mace, kinde does deviate from being ranged, as with most ranger builds which are 90% melee heavy. Why use traditional class role names if they are going to make them anything but, ranger could have just been called beast master.

Unless its a plot twist and they meant park ranger?

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Unless its a plot twist and they meant park ranger?

Park rangers and the classic fantasy ranger class are more closely related than ranger and ranged weaponry.

Edited by Zyreva.1078
  • Like 2