GRRRR AFK ALL DAY IN GAMES AGAIN!!!

Tanuki.4603

21 minutes ago, Tanuki.4603 said:

OMG I JUST HAD AFKER IN MATCH AGAIN... I CAN PLAY ONCE EVERY 2 DAYS AND EVERY DAY THERE IS AN AFK WHAT IS GING OIN THE GAME BAN THEM!!!I REPROT THEM THEY ALWAYS COME BACK WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE AFK

They will not ban them.

You have to play unranked.

People there play for the sake of playing pvp... rather than for rewards or some shiny gizmo.

Unranked is where the fun is at.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I find the games in ranked (when you're playing with top 100 folks) to be a little more adrenaline sweaty than the unranked ones.   So I warm up with unranked a game or two and then go into rank.  When I do go to the ranked games the level of play is a notch up and I find that having played unranked makes me a bit soft.   So once I start playing ranked I do it a number of games in a row before I wind down back into unranked.   Your mileage may vary.

I will say it's nice to go into unranked and be a super star sometimes.... but it dulls your edge.

5 hours ago, Tanuki.4603 said:

OMG I JUST HAD AFKER IN MATCH AGAIN... I CAN PLAY ONCE EVERY 2 DAYS AND EVERY DAY THERE IS AN AFK WHAT IS GING OIN THE GAME BAN THEM!!!I REPROT THEM THEY ALWAYS COME BACK WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE AFK

Awww. 😟 Sorry this is happening to ya, poor little tanuki! 😭😭😭😭😭 

🦝 People really need to let the tanuki peepos play in peace!!! 🦝

• Like 2

13 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

I find the games in ranked (when you're playing with top 100 folks) to be a little more adrenaline sweaty than the unranked ones.   So I warm up with unranked a game or two and then go into rank.  When I do go to the ranked games the level of play is a notch up and I find that having played unranked makes me a bit soft.   So once I start playing ranked I do it a number of games in a row before I wind down back into unranked.   Your mileage may vary.

I will say it's nice to go into unranked and be a super star sometimes.... but it dulls your edge.

Top 100 is currently g3 lol.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2