Hard Woods in Inner Nayos

chatiss.3281

3 minutes ago, chatiss.3281 said:

Ist is just me, or does it seem that the only type of wood in Inner Nayos is Elder Wood ... It would really be helpful if there were Hard Wood trees as well.  They are difficult to find to gather. 

I’m not sure but your post sure seems difficult to read.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, chatiss.3281 said:

Ist is just me, or does it seem that the only type of wood in Inner Nayos is Elder Wood ... It would really be helpful if there were Hard Wood trees as well.  They are difficult to find to gather. 

Level 80 mats in level 80 zones.  Go figure.

Hard wood is not difficult to find.  You just have to visit the right maps.  There are several in core Tyria.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, chatiss.3281 said:

• Bloodtide Coast
  • Timberline Falls
  • Fireheart Rise
  • Iron Marches
  • Mount Malestrom
  • Sparkfly Fen

Happy lumberjacking

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/21/2023 at 9:11 AM, kharmin.7683 said:

Level 80 mats in level 80 zones.  Go figure.

Hard wood is not difficult to find.  You just have to visit the right maps.  There are several in core Tyria.

I know about those locales   However, including hardwoods in the new Inner Nayos would have been/would be nice to us.  thanks foryour reply

• Confused 2

38 minutes ago, chatiss.3281 said:

I know about those locales   However, including hardwoods in the new Inner Nayos would have been/would be nice to us.  thanks foryour reply

Why stop at hard wood, then?  Why not make every node and tree of every type available in the new map so that all players would have equal access to every material available from one, easy location?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, chatiss.3281 said:

Level 80 maps have always had level 80 gathering nodes. There are only a rare few exceptions to that rule (like the iron and platinum nodes in Thunderhead Keep). But the general rule for level 80 maps is: mithril, elder wood, orichalcum and ancient wood (which I hope will be added to Inner Nayos when the map expands because there are no t6 wood nodes right now). If you want materials below t5 then go to the appropriate maps, like we've all had to do for more than 11 years now. It's not like this is anything new.

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Why stop at hard wood, then?  Why not make every node and tree of every type available in the new map so that all players would have equal access to every material available from one, easy location?

Just name them all ancient tree and it's a surprise at which wood it actually is.  

• Haha 2