wvw population (its FOW everywhere)

faisal.5108

12 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

I'm still having PTSD from Deso losing WSR a while back only for WSR to be yeeted into T4 turning the pie into 80/15/5 with WSR having 80%. Whatever we did a WSR zerg came and vaporized us.

Some of Deso's links in recent years have been terrible, I mean the bandwagon ones, where 'we' won every week by 100 victory points. They even dropped deso and wsr, down to high population for two weeks 2 years iirc.

One time, there was this one link, where there was 3/4 fight commanders and squads every reset, leading to drama for 3 months, because they moved the relinks due to Christmas in 2019/20.

Actually logging in every day, to see most things ktrained and spawn camping for two months, great balancing..

Edited by CrimsonOneThree.5682

On 11/27/2023 at 8:22 AM, Jaidy.1824 said:

in t5, we have this atrocity server called WSR. Same thing.

It seems that on WSR, they follow the rule of 4 "BIG" : Big guns, Big bullets, Big balls, Big boots in the balls of the enemies, i heard that they pee on the walls of SM, to mark their territory, it is undoubtedly an urban legend, VADE RETRO WSR!

• Confused 1

On 11/29/2023 at 9:16 AM, Mat.1628 said:

So by your logic, people shouldn't play with friends but you can, and you can go on hibernation when your vs WSR and play on offhours but we can't take a break to try to get the server open.

Aight

The difference is that you are absolutely dominating with your insane population. You have queues almost all the time, especially on EBG. Your opponents can't compete with that. It's a massive disadvantage to any server that isn't as overstacked as WSR, who for some reason got a link for people to bandwagon onto this round.

• Like 2

People are bored of FoW clouds (who are lead by your average chatmander), if pipo doesn't tag in the same matchup, especially since there is a lack of guilds and even organized tags on either server this week.

Also look at the entire EU, after the relinks though. https://ibb.co/jMJTFKq

At least these links, will last only 3 more weeks and then it's the Holidays.

What else can you people do?

Stack alts on servers, who should have enough players , but there is an opening for them thanks to this current system, just to end up with more queues or adding queues to servers, who were happy with less queues?

Somebody confuse emoji spamming us all, cause the state of EU is fine a week later? Mass transfers make it hard to make 'balanced' matchups, a player habit problem for over a decade or 7 years since we've had world linkings, not just the matchups after the relinks, you know?

Deso and SFR were stuck in Glicko H*** 10 years ago, which allowed Vizunah to just stomp T1 for two months, because of a Mass exodus of players and Guilds, when the game mode was much more competitive and active.

Edited by CrimsonOneThree.5682
  • Confused 1

There is no point complaining on these forums as nothing will get done about it.

You should ALL, just not play WvW this week, Let everything turn Green, And let them all have nothing to capture or kill.

Let them get bored of this poor link system.

FOW is certainly NOT the best, They are just far greater numbers of players at all times. They should NEVER get a link.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I rather think it´s kind of funny, just went into WvW and only FoW people online. I did not expect this but it made me laugh. 😄

Thank the spirits, most (99%) of the FoW players are not very good, so I could get the three kills for the daily quite fast, and I´m not very good either. But quantity wins over quality in the end. If you have 3000 Orcs against 30 Elves, it´s rather pointless to even start the fight, so I understand our commanders. Now that everything is Orc Green, they can only wait and get bored till friday. 

Edited by StarWolf.1593
  • Like 5

If you want to use this post to make a rational observation, we should all agree that this game mode is competitive in nature, and it is equally evident that if you leave the space to manipulate the game to the player, SO will do it for sure. So if you want to make these last 2 or 3 months before WR interesting (barring unforeseen events) I would recommend this :

Reconnections every 4 weeks (done)

Transfers blocked for the first 2 weeks (to be done)

Manual server pairing. You do this in reference to the server ranking we have now. In EU put the 1st - 2nd - 3rd without a link, then the 4th with the 27th and the 5th with the 26th and so on. to scale. And let's see what happens. ( to be done )

Anet, this is a good time to change things up, do a series of tests and see what happens to your streaming data. Don't be afraid and do it.✌️

p.s. Come to think of it, why haven't we done it yet?

Edited by Mabi black.1824
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1