If you have problem with pvp, you are right

If you are struggling in pvp, its cus you're getting rekt by ALTS

so deal with it, it is a business move. Anet is profitting from sales for every accounts bought. 

Stop caring about rating, GW2 PvP has been dead for a long time and has ZERO INTEGRITY. 

Move on. 

edit: Oh I forgot to add.. DH TRAPS

Edited by Sinister.5792
  • Like 6
  • Confused 3

I just play theory craft or  funny meme builds in unraked with friends these days.  

Our Current mission is the Stronghold match speedrun. Current record is 1 min 40 secs. Could definitely get that time lower with a 5 stack. 

13 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Oh I know, I've faced Youle, YouleALT, YouleHighOnMeme, YouleGoesFast (or something on engi lol).....

yep and you wont believe it when the top 50 people have like 5x alts each hahaha

On the flipside it's not bad for farmers who play all of the content (PvE, WvW and sPvP). This season alone I racked in 500g+ from Byzantium chests and that's before opening all the reward track chests filling my inventory. This is partly thanks to a non-negligible amount of games being over faster than what it would be if there was balance, with 500-50 points to either side. So at least the 50 people running 5 alts each are making everyone PvE-rich 🙂 

9 hours ago, maxwelgm.4315 said:

On the flipside it's not bad for farmers who play all of the content (PvE, WvW and sPvP). This season alone I racked in 500g+ from Byzantium chests and that's before opening all the reward track chests filling my inventory. This is partly thanks to a non-negligible amount of games being over faster than what it would be if there was balance, with 500-50 points to either side. So at least the 50 people running 5 alts each are making everyone PvE-rich 🙂 

I'd rather have equal matched games than a box full of ugly skins 😜

I came to check the forums to see how things were going. Last I played it was a dying toxic hellhole full of miserable, emotionally unstable players, wintraders and other assorted matchmaking abuse. It seems the meta is pretty bad as well. Unfortunately, when the top players, who should be exemplars for the the community are toxic themselves, everyone else is going to follow suit. Without new blood, you only lose players. A lot of the old guard has moved on to greener pastures as far as pvp is concerned. It's a shame because I love this game but pvp, in it's current state, is unplayable, and has been for a few years. It looks like things have only gotten worse over time.

It's kinda funny with the whole alts in PvP thing.

It's a mixture of a few things:

• Not wanting to lose rating due to bad RNG
  • Having an account to test the waters
  • Having an account to manipulate matches (not as common, at least during peak hours).
  • Having an account that allows you to test things (builds, stuff like that) without consequences.

Gist of it is, people are willing to spend money to have safety nets to ensure at least one of their account gets a title or placement. It's a shame on them, but also rewarding the company for allowing them to do this.

It messes with the rating system too with artificially inflating the matchmaking pools, most likely (not confirmed), and makes it even harder for newer people to get fair matches. A majority of good players, or players who take themselves (FAR) too seriously, tend to do this method to later on do things that would most definitely breach ToS. (Such as account selling due to having fancy titles).

I personally think it's gross to do, but at the same time, if they manage to actually make a profit off it, or just enjoy being able to get constantly lopsided matches, good on them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aylpse.6280 said:

I came to check the forums to see how things were going. Last I played it was a dying toxic hellhole full of miserable, emotionally unstable players, wintraders and other assorted matchmaking abuse. It seems the meta is pretty bad as well. Unfortunately, when the top players, who should be exemplars for the the community are toxic themselves, everyone else is going to follow suit. Without new blood, you only lose players. A lot of the old guard has moved on to greener pastures as far as pvp is concerned. It's a shame because I love this game but pvp, in it's current state, is unplayable, and has been for a few years. It looks like things have only gotten worse over time.

Naaa its getting better, with every patch, a spec arises that can press 1 less button for the same effect. By 2025 the game will qualify as an FPS. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

On 1/7/2024 at 7:36 AM, Sinister.5792 said:

If you are struggling in pvp, its cus you're getting rekt by ALTS

so deal with it, it is a business move. Anet is profitting from sales for every accounts bought. 

Stop caring about rating, GW2 PvP has been dead for a long time and has ZERO INTEGRITY. 

Move on. 

edit: Oh I forgot to add.. DH TRAPS

It's not anets plan but rather the plan of the high end pvp community. They want to stay on top wintrading those titles in their circle thingies.

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2024 at 7:48 PM, Vinny.7260 said:

It's kinda funny with the whole alts in PvP thing.

It's a mixture of a few things:

• Not wanting to lose rating due to bad RNG
  • Having an account to test the waters
  • Having an account to manipulate matches (not as common, at least during peak hours).
  • Having an account that allows you to test things (builds, stuff like that) without consequences.

Gist of it is, people are willing to spend money to have safety nets to ensure at least one of their account gets a title or placement. It's a shame on them, but also rewarding the company for allowing them to do this.

It messes with the rating system too with artificially inflating the matchmaking pools, most likely (not confirmed), and makes it even harder for newer people to get fair matches. A majority of good players, or players who take themselves (FAR) too seriously, tend to do this method to later on do things that would most definitely breach ToS. (Such as account selling due to having fancy titles).

I personally think it's gross to do, but at the same time, if they manage to actually make a profit off it, or just enjoy being able to get constantly lopsided matches, good on them.

its funny because there are various “forums” where pvp accounts are actually being sold and its just a google away… some of those forums are places that sells free and premium hacks to the game… 

On 1/12/2024 at 3:12 AM, Sinister.5792 said:

its funny because there are various “forums” where pvp accounts are actually being sold and its just a google away… some of those forums are places that sells free and premium hacks to the game… 

The funnier thing is there are people stupid enough to buy pvp accounts in a game where pvp hasn't mattered in I don't even know how many years.

On 1/7/2024 at 5:12 PM, Sinister.5792 said:

yep and you wont believe it when the top 50 people have like 5x alts each hahaha

Yeah there's a big difference in good players and the cope players juggling alts to game a dead ladder

Idk about eu but na has a pretty consistent top 20 then 100 spots flooded with Brazilians on their 5th alts to duo support/x (crazy addicts for season 3X rating)

On 1/8/2024 at 9:54 AM, maxwelgm.4315 said:

Thats what i make each Monday reset lmao..