Lesser Essence of Gold Should be MUCH CHEAPER

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

The old "daily" system didn't give you bonus gold drop %. Login rewards did and you'd be equally unable to catch up. If you want to argue about "catching up" then I guess argue about "gold drop% CAP".

The cost isn't "prohibitive to new players" because that cost has nothing to do with being a new or old player.

A Gold Find Cap is actually a Great Idea

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

This should be free for 28 days login just like it was. 
The majority of the enemies don't give even coppers.
For every 1000 AA you can get 33g (bag of 30 AA) and it will be better than farm gold/drop from years killing mobs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Reig.8173 said:

The majority of the enemies don't give even coppers.
For every 1000 AA you can get 33g (bag of 30 AA) and it will be better than farm gold/drop from years killing mobs.

Exactly. So the price of that bonus isn't bad because it's somehow set against new players or w/e, the price is bad because that bonus is garbage in the first place. 😄 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

Exactly. So the price of that bonus isn't bad because it's somehow set against new players or w/e, the price is bad because that bonus is garbage. 😄 

That Bonus helps with Waypoint Fees for All Players

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5

1 minute ago, Manifest.8417 said:

And with the Bonus I can actually use that gold for things I actually want to buy instead

To get 33 golds with that bonus it will take years to get from mobs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I can imagine this OP having the same conversation with his/her employer.  "Hey, I want all of the salaries and bonuses the same as the people who have been working here for 10+ years, but I want it now because I will never be able to catch up to them."

• Haha 2

Just now, kharmin.7683 said:

I can imagine this OP having the same conversation with his/her employer.  "Hey, I want all of the salaries and bonuses the same as the people who have been working here for 10+ years, but I want it now because I will never be able to catch up to them."

IRL Employment has no relevance to this discussion, take your bias and leave

• Confused 7

6 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

That Bonus helps with Waypoint Fees for All Players

Not in the way you'd actually feel. If you have trouble with tp fees, that bonus gold find is the least of your problems. It means you're basically not playing the game and just keep porting back and forth for the sport of it.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Not in the way you'd actually feel. If you have trouble with tp fees, that bonus gold find is the least of your problems.

At the End of the Day the Gold Find Cost is Prohibitively Expensive and this is wrong, My Points Remain Valid

• Haha 2
  • Confused 6

1 minute ago, kharmin.7683 said:

What bias? 

Also, IRL telling someone to leave a public forum discussion isn't how public forums work.

Again  Gold Find Cost is Prohibitively Expensive and this is wrong, My Points Remain Valid

• Confused 7

3 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

You are ignoring my points, in short I am right and you are wrong

Remind me how manye times you ignored point like this (and still are ignoring it to this moment btw):

15 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

The cost isn't "prohibitive to new players" because the cost has nothing to do with being a new or old player.

So you're admitting you're wrong in this thread? 😄

• Like 1

Remind me how manye times you ignored point like this (and still are ignoring it to this moment btw):

So you're admitting you're wrong in this thread? 😄

Your Old Player Bias is showing, You just don't want New Players to help support this game you claim to enjoy

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

5 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

At the End of the Day the Gold Find Cost is Prohibitively Expensive and this is wrong, My Points Remain Valid

It is not prohibitively expensive and it's price still has nothing to do with anyone being a veteran or new player. Your point is invalid because you keep dodging facts to instead keep repeating your made up nonsense.

Anyways, at this point I don't believe you're attempting to have an actual conversation. At first you just looked like you might have been misinformed and lacked understanding of what you're talking about. Now you're just knowingly repeating things you're obviously wrong about.
Thread run its course when?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4

It is not prohibitively expensive and it's price still has nothing to do with anyone being a veteran or new player. Your point is invalid because you keep dodging facts to instead keep repeating your made up nonsense.

Anyways, at this point I don't believe you're attempting to have an actual conversation. At first you just looked like you might have been misinformed and lacked understanding of what you're talking about. Now you're just knowingly repeating things you're obviously wrong about. Thread run its course when?

At this point I don't care what you think

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

Again  Gold Find Cost is Prohibitively Expensive and this is wrong, My Points Remain Valid

That's your opinion.  It's not a fact.  Let's see some supporting statistics and/or math to back up your claim before you start spouting it as factual.

• Haha 1

The Future Existence of Guild Wars 2 is dependent on Arenanets ability to get New Players to Financially Contribute, treating new players with respect and dignity and providing fair treatment of all players is the way to ensure this

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1