Lesser Essence of Gold Should be MUCH CHEAPER

1 minute ago, Manifest.8417 said:

In terms of Return on Investment yeah it is overpriced

Thats Your opinion, It's fine. So now You have a choice to keep this AA and spend them on bags of gold, or to spend them on something else. No one is forcing You to buy this stat, and other players already said to You that this unlocks practicly don't give You any advantage, not to mention riches. xd

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biziut.3594 said:

Thats Your opinion, It's fine. So now You have a choice to keep this AA and spend them on bags of gold, or to spend them on something else. No one is forcing You to buy this stat, and other players already said to You that this unlocks practicly don't give You any advantage, not to mention riches. xd

By all means then go purchase the Essence of Gold if it is such a good deal, but deep down we both know you won't

• Confused 5

Just now, Manifest.8417 said:

By all means then go purchase the Essence of Gold if it is such a good deal, but deep down we both know you won't

You misunderstood, I already said, and many other players also, that it isn't in fact a good deal. But not becouse it's overpriced, it's becouse this stat is worthless, and You are better off buying Bags of Gold instead.

• Like 2

Just now, Biziut.3594 said:

You misunderstood, I already said, and many other players also, that it isn't in fact a good deal. But not becouse it's overpriced, it's becouse this stat is worthless, and You are better off buying Bags of Gold instead.

The topic is not about what is better to purchase, It is about an Item in the Wizard's Vault that is currently OVERPRICED.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

In terms of Return on Investment yeah it is overpriced

In terms of any return, you're not getting any reasonable return out of it anyways. And it still has nothing to do with the twisted, accusatory reasoning you used throughout this thread.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Manifest.8417 said:

The topic is not about what is better to purchase, It is about an Item in the Wizard's Vault that is currently OVERPRICED.

Ye, and if something worthless is overpriced, is there really a reason to make a fuss about it? It's like saying "I am rich, You know?" title being overpriced. It just the way it is, and since it does not give You any adventage over anyone and is not blocking You from participating in any of the game content, than I am fine with that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

In terms of any return, you're not getting any reasonable return out of it anyways.

It is a feature of the Old Daily Login System that is Not Fairly Implemented in the New Daily Login System

Make it cheaper so it is Fair

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, Manifest.8417 said:

It is a feature of the Old Daily Login System that is Not Fairly Implemented in the New Daily Login System

Make it cheaper so it is Fair

It already is fair, it's equal for everyone involved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

This whole thing reminds me of the cake birthday reward complaint thread. We weren't here. It's not fair.

The vault is fine for what it is.

And making gold is ridiculously easy in gw2.

But continue, this is a fun read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2