Lesser Essence of Gold Should be MUCH CHEAPER

3 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

At this point I don't care what you think

You not caring what I think doesn't make you correct. In fact, as you said it yourself:

12 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

You are ignoring my points, in short I am right and you are wrong

Glad you understand you're wrong. Good luck 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Just now, Manifest.8417 said:

The Future Existence of Guild Wars 2 is dependent on Arenanets ability to get New Players to Financially Contribute, treating new players with respect and dignity and providing fair treatment of all players is the way to ensure this

But new players are being treated fairly.  They are getting exactly what they are paying for, just like the veteran players did when they purchased the game.

• Haha 1

Just now, kharmin.7683 said:

But new players are being treated fairly.  They are getting exactly what they are paying for, just like the veteran players did when they purchased the game.

Not with Gold Find Mechanic, New Player's Aren't

• Confused 5

2 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

I already did in this Thread, Now kindly go Actually READ IT

No need to be snarky.

I did read it.  You didn't specifically state how it is different.  The mechanic in place is the same for every player, new or old.  Unless you have some other factual evidence to the contrary?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kharmin.7683 said:

No need to be snarky.

I did read it.  You didn't specifically state how it is different.  The mechanic in place is the same for every player, new or old.  Unless you have some other factual evidence to the contrary?

When's the last time you bought Gold Find from Wizards Vault, Be Honest.

• Confused 4

When's the last time you bought Gold Find from Wizards Vault, Be Honest.

I've already purchased all of the gold that I can from the WV, at least for the limited option.  There really isn't much in the Vault that I want.  How does this address your point?

I've already purchased all of the gold that I can from the WV, at least for the limited option.  There really isn't much in the Vault that I want.  How does this address your point?

Evading, I am asking about your last purchase of Gold Find Specifically.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, costepj.5120 said:

Personally I bought it both quarters because I'd already bought everything else I wanted.

Most Players Don't, If you are satisfied with the price of Gold Find, please say so.

Or do you think it should be cheaper?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, costepj.5120 said:

I have no problem with the price. As I said I've already bought everything I want from the Vault and there's still what, a month til it refreshes?

Glad you are happy with the System, I'm Not.

I think you can also admit if Gold Find were cheaper you would benefit.

• Confused 5

1 minute ago, Manifest.8417 said:

So why do you draw ire over the request to reduce the cost of Gold Find?

I'm arguing your premise that it is discriminatory.  Your thread really sounds like an entitlement problem to me -- veteran players having more things than new players and somehow new players should have exactly what veteran players have.

Edited by kharmin.7683
  • Haha 1

I'm arguing your premise that it is discriminatory.  Your thread really sounds like an entitlement problem to me -- veteran players having more things than new players and somehow new players should have exactly what veteran player have.

Rational Entitlement as a Bloody Paying Costumer of Arenanet

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

1 minute ago, Manifest.8417 said:

Rational Entitlement as a Bloody Paying Costumer of Arenanet

How?  How is it that a customer who starts paying TODAY should have access and availability for EVERYTHING that customers who paid 10 years ago have? 

Are you going to start arguing that you should have full legendary gear, too?  Because veterans who have played for years have worked and acquired theirs.  Shouldn't you also be entitled to have yours?

• Haha 1

How?  How is it that a customer who starts paying TODAY should have access and availability for EVERYTHING that customers who paid 10 years ago have? 

Are you going to start arguing that you should have full legendary gear, too?  Because veterans who have played for years have worked and acquired theirs.  Shouldn't you also be entitled to have yours?

I really don't care what you think at this point, I will add that I actually have to pay more as someone who lives outside of the US, so yeah, Imma bit miffed about this Gold Find BS and the Daily Login System

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

I really don't care what you think at this point, I will add that I actually have to pay more as someone who lives outside of the US, so yeah, Imma bit miffed about this Gold Find BS and the Daily Login System

Do you just not care about the opinion of people who disagree. Because that is a dangerous mindset 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Manifest.8417 said:

Ok, well, then there is no use having a discussion with you since you are so closed-minded about it.  Good luck with your endeavor and good luck carrying this ideology in life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, costepj.5120 said:

Remind us how much you just spent on the base game? It cost me over £40.

I am not going to disclose personal financial specifics, sufficient to say in Canadian Funds, yes it is more expensive

• Confused 5