Me Wonder ..... when comes the time......

Myror.7521

that we could get back the amount of dmg we lost in the febr patch Back then ..... like they litterly power nerfed every class down for 33% but in terms of our lovely warr it was around 60% or even more..... give our dmg weapons at least some Love! Or let our CC do dmg again! .......

Im hella tired of get claped by bad players cause they get cced and simply using full life a stunbrake just to hard hit me with melee skills or port away and doing 6k hits to me. Juuust let us punish ranged classes again!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Teleports should be stopped by immobilize. Change my mind.

All instant teleports that are longer than 600 range should have their distances halved. Escaping is way too easy with 1200 range teleports.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, cryorion.9532 said:

All instant teleports that are longer than 600 range should have their distances halved. Escaping is way too easy with 1200 range teleports.

I'll disagree. I think there is a place for 1200 range teleports, but teleports as they are now have too few counters to them.

IMHO: Immobilize should stop teleports.

I also think there needs to be a way to stop evades, possible through buffing the unblockable effect to include evades. Speaking about evades here, not the dodge. Dodge should remain as it is.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I'll disagree. I think there is a place for 1200 range teleports, but teleports as they are now have too few counters to them.

IMHO: Immobilize should stop teleports.

I also think there needs to be a way to stop evades, possible through buffing the unblockable effect to include evades. Speaking about evades here, not the dodge. Dodge should remain as it is.

I am open to any reasonable changes as long as those changes make it impossible or very difficult to force ooc.

Edited by cryorion.9532
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

How about no?

Teleports are just a pain to deal with, when Warrior doesn't even have access to reasonable ranged combat.

yea, you need instant CC to prevent getting cheesed by teleport

like mace 3 or dagger 3

they can just teleport in for cheap damage and dip, and warrior can not catch anyone because everybody has super mobility, and warrior won't sustain because how can you sustain if you can't build adrenal health

and mace/dagger 3, full counter are the only thing stopping them from doing it, low cooldown fast cc or you can just block indefinitely like mace zerker.

any build else will just crumble, build crafting doesn't exist.

also for OP:

there's like no satisfaction for landing a single CC now, classes got a trillion ways without counting stunbreak to stop you from comboing on an CC

the only way to play now is CC spam....which is no fun, nobody like spam gameplay

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@prototypedragon.1406 you know Warrior has never acces to that boon right? The only class that could Spam it Back then was Guardian xd

That is true aside from the one passive trait warrior use to have when they were crit or blocked a critical hit that also gave a bonus to armor or toughness  in the defense line if I remember right.🤔 But for instance if warrior was given something that would act similar to retaliation it would perhaps help deal with those that constantly teleport out of range/ attack from range no? The old spiked armor I think is what it was called many years ago. But perhaps providing a more consistent effect of retaliation.

2 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

How about they change the stance Frenzy in such a way that it does something like druid's Glyph of unity effect instead?

New trait:

Gladiator's Defense. When using a stance warriors reflect a portion of damage back. This effect uses all prior functionality of the old Retaliation. This effect activates even if the attack is absorbed or nullified by a stance.

Put it into Discipline in Heightened Focus' useless spot.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

New trait:

Gladiator's Defense. When using a stance warriors reflect a portion of damage back. This effect uses all prior functionality of the old Retaliation. This effect activates even if the attack is absorbed or nullified by a stance.

Potentially to much "retaliation" if they do that. You'd have the competitive gamemodes players trying to burn warrior on a stack. Keep in mind that druid have been nerfed for the little bit he had that was abused in WvW.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Potentially to much "retaliation" if they do that. You'd have the competitive gamemodes players trying to burn warrior on a stack. Keep in mind that druid have been nerfed for the little bit he had that was abused in WvW.

Yeah, I know. I can dream though. They can cap the damage it does in one packet though.

24 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

New trait:

Calling it Defense but not putting it into Defence seems like a golden move.

15 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Potentially to much "retaliation" if they do that.

It's far from too much. Just put a range limit on it, to make it only reflect a portion of close range attacks.

They love shoehorning Warrior into melee range, so the range limit fits with how they treat Warrior.

Alternatively, just split the trait damage between Berserker and the rest of Warrior, if it somehow ends up being "too strong" on Berserker. It certainly will not be "too strong" on core or Spellbreaker.

Edited by Fueki.4753

14 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Calling it Defense but not putting it into Defence seems like a golden move.

It's a reference to the GW1 elite skill. Frankly, Defense is fine now it's the other traitlines that need something.

It's far from too much. Just put a range limit on it, to make it only reflect a portion of close range attacks.

300 Range.

They love shoehorning Warrior into melee range, so the range limit fits with how they treat Warrior.

Alternatively, just split the trait damage between Berserker and the rest of Warrior, if it somehow ends up being "too strong" on Berserker. It certainly will not be "too strong" on core or Spellbreaker.

No. Let it be strong if it is to be limited to melee range.

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

300 Range

That's the same range I thought about when I had the idea.

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Let it be strong if it is to be limited to melee range.

I want it to be strong, too. But we both know that Warrior isn't allowed to be that.

55 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

New baseline passiv effect. 

Getting hit grants adrenalin.

This feels more like a band-aid fix for Adrenaline decay, which they continuously refuse to even acknowledge to be a problem.

But band-aid fixes are the best get once in a blue moon, so I'd take it.

Edited by Fueki.4753

9 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@prototypedragon.1406 hmm yea i dunno man ^^. I think let Warrior at least do dmg with its weapons CCs would allready Help a bit ^^. Or gain some weapons the Option to pull the enemy to yourself ^^

I'd be all for that as well but this is anet we are talking about lol. After taking it all away they just won't give it back.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:50 PM, Myror.7521 said:

that we could get back the amount of dmg we lost in the febr patch Back then ..... like they litterly power nerfed every class down for 33% but in terms of our lovely warr it was around 60% or even more..... give our dmg weapons at least some Love! Or let our CC do dmg again! .......

Im hella tired of get claped by bad players cause they get cced and simply using full life a stunbrake just to hard hit me with melee skills or port away and doing 6k hits to me. Juuust let us punish ranged classes again!

Sounds like a YOU problem, get good 😎

@Wolf.1972 in what world does that even sounds like a ME Problem? Wtf? xD

Its just facts this has 0 to do with me actually^^.

Is it a me Problem that my class is not allowed to have good options to deal with classes like deadeye? (Aside of tether from Spellbraker of course) I don't think so xd