Can devs bloody fix warrior bugs they introduced making a trait worse?

GamerToad.9248

furious Burst now have a 15 icd with 3 secs fury duration when weapon swapping even though is supposed to be 3 secs of fury on 4 secs icd.

heightened focus resets berserk mode and not burst.

and also old bugs like rush being kitten.

tremor being as bad as rush.

The rifle trait still reduces cd of 1 skill of rifle

That without saying that warrior is stuck in a 2013 design at 2024 ... massive L for us warriors.

• Thanks 2

While I fully agree, sadly, there is no dev passionate about warrior as much as about e.g. ranger. The fact that things you mentioned (especially old issues like Rush) are still not fixed only shows the quality and competence of balance team. It can't be more clear to see.

But this is nothing new. I remember complaining about Rush and other stuff years ago and everything what is happening now was happening back then, too. I guess this is their "process" @Obtena.7952 mentioned in the other thread. 🤡

• Thanks 2

Just accept them as the usual jank and junk that Warrior has to deal with. That way, you'll have less bad feelings about them.

I doubt Warrior is getting any fixes anytime soon.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Thanks 2

And now we wait for the new weapon patch. 

My bet is that heal Warrior will be totally worthless but the pvp version is god tier. Only for something unrelated to be nerfed into the ground in order to delete Warrior from pvp again. This change will not be pvp only for some reason. 

In order to make staff playable, they will give it insane power coefficient. This will be emergency nerfed into the ground because the snowcrows benchmark is 1k to high. 

Meaning that staff is now worthless at all fronts. This won't change until 2 years later when we get the most random kitten buff nobody asked for at the time. 

The same patch 2 years from now is also the patch when furious burst gets fixed. 

Which will be wierd because a month earlier, they will joke about furious bursts ICD being intended, on a balance stream. 

1 hour ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

My bet is that heal Warrior will be totally worthless but the pvp version is god tier. Only for something unrelated to be nerfed into the ground in order to delete Warrior from pvp again. This change will not be pvp only for some reason. 

In order to make staff playable, they will give it insane power coefficient. This will be emergency nerfed into the ground because the snowcrows benchmark is 1k to high. 

Meaning that staff is now worthless at all fronts. This won't change until 2 years later when we get the most random kitten buff nobody asked for at the time. 

The same patch 2 years from now is also the patch when furious burst gets fixed. 

Which will be wierd because a month earlier, they will joke about furious bursts ICD being intended, on a balance stream. 

I bet that the healing will remain high, and Spellbreakers in PvP will run it only to get some aspect of Spellbreaker nerfed. That or some weird sustain zerker will appear that cannot be killed and they nerf Eternal Champion and Dead or Alive making Power Zerker unplayable.

7 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

furious Burst now have a 15 icd with 3 secs fury duration when weapon swapping even though is supposed to be 3 secs of fury on 4 secs icd.

heightened focus resets berserk mode and not burst.

and also old bugs like rush being kitten.

tremor being as bad as rush.

The rifle trait still reduces cd of 1 skill of rifle

That without saying that warrior is stuck in a 2013 design at 2024 ... massive L for us warriors.

Gotta admit I'm reading most of this in the Captain's voice. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

This feels... worryingly accurate.

Do you have insights we should know about?
Can we also get a look at the scrying orb?

Edited by WingSwipe.3084
  • Haha 1