Aight enough with Axes

1 hour ago, Sinister.5792 said:

Give thief “Main hand TORCH”

and make all skills with burn, and make sure burns hits like a ton…

also give thief greatsword

screw off hand sword, only memer anime boys want off hand sword

You had me at memer anime boys.

Guys... We're completly screwed with this extantion..

Don't even search further, Anet just doesn't give a kitten about us. We have legit the worst weapons in the universe (axe), and they won't change that, we can't use any others weapons on others spec cause it's completly useless... Just get use to it, Soto is absolutly not worth it if your playing thief. We're f**** in the kitten.
Soto for thiefs is a complete scam, nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Axes good, relax.

Nah, we don't need an other ranged weapon, we already get shortbow, riffle, pistol, scepter, and now axes ? It just doesn't fit the assassin role at all, it's slow as kitten, projectile are way to easy to dodge, to kite without even dodging, to reflect, it cost way to much initiativ, the power ratio is to slow.
It's cluncky as possible, and no fun at all to use.

Noone, absolutly noone asked for something like that, trully.

• Confused 2

On 1/21/2024 at 2:32 AM, whooot.5784 said:

Guys... We're completly screwed with this extantion..

Don't even search further, Anet just doesn't give a kitten about us. We have legit the worst weapons in the universe (axe), and they won't change that, we can't use any others weapons on others spec cause it's completly useless... Just get use to it, Soto is absolutly not worth it if your playing thief. We're f**** in the kitten.
Soto for thiefs is a complete scam, nothing more.

Axes did do 60k dps solo while the thief being immortal and could solo raidbosses being brain Afk. 

It's something. 😐

11 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

IDGAF about stealth thief bs, if I was in charge of thief you all would be perma tooting with a warhorn

Love you too ❤️ 

16 hours ago, whooot.5784 said:

Nah, we don't need an other ranged weapon, we already get shortbow, riffle, pistol, scepter, and now axes ?

A melee weapon would have been preferable, but seeing as how most thieves cant play melee without getting deleted....

It just doesn't fit the assassin role at all, it's slow as kitten, projectile are way to easy to dodge, to kite without even dodging, to reflect, it cost way to much initiativ, the power ratio is to slow.

It fits the assassin role, you just have to use it differently. Here's a hint: you don't need a target to set up axes. 

The projectiles are easy to dodge, but they also cross terrain in a way that makes it easy to hide them. 

The init cost is fine, see the first part.

The power ratio is fine, axes hit pretty hard on glass, which is what you -should- be playing since you don't need to hug people.

It's cluncky as possible, and no fun at all to use.

I think it's fun. May be a lil clunky, but it's usable. 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Axes did do 60k dps solo while the thief being immortal and could solo raidbosses being brain Afk. 

It's something. 😐

We are in spvp section here, I am only speacking about Spvp, not pve, not mcm, sorry I should have been more clear 🙂

• Confused 1

On 1/22/2024 at 8:29 AM, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

IDGAF about stealth thief bs, if I was in charge of thief you all would be perma tooting with a warhorn

hahaha this is actually a great idea

Torch mainhand 

Warhorn off hand

everytime warhorn skills gets used, thief does a sound “‘meme this!” then torch the fk outta the enemy with torch burns.. and tooltip would be like “makes the enemy user complain in pvp forums about thief being OP” 🤣