Skyscale issue Quest line getting out of hand and major issue one of the requirements

Hi;

I have been doing skyscale missions. I have LW4 i havent complaint it yet but one of the mission AKA slay the champion branded leyline is ultra duper annoying. 

The issue is graphics of location. As you can see area is small, area inside of bubble which is protecting us from lightning bolts. One major issue is dude is outside of bubble and i cant see his spells when he uses reflect projectiles shields itself.

Image 1 Image 2

I mean look this mount is only for me, i am the only one who is going to use it why do i need other peoples help ? sometimes map is just empty or people doesn't want to join. Seriously just look at this area who made this ? This is awful and its a design flaw. Also ignore the rod on my hand idk what happend there. After revived at waypoint its attached at me.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

If you really don't want to do it you can use an Extra-Pungent Skyscale Treat to skip it. You were given one when you started the Skyscale Lost collection and can buy or craft more.

As for why you need to do group events for personal rewards: it's a multiplayer game. It is possible to do a lot of things solo but the overall intention is that most of the time you'll be playing with other people. You can use the LFG tool to ask people to help you, or ask your guild/s directly. If you can tell us which region you're in (NA or EU) some people from this forum could come and help you.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

If you really don't want to do it you can use an Extra-Pungent Skyscale Treat to skip it. You were given one when you started the Skyscale Lost collection and can buy or craft more.

As for why you need to do group events for personal rewards: it's a multiplayer game. It is possible to do a lot of things solo but the overall intention is that most of the time you'll be playing with other people. You can use the LFG tool to ask people to help you, or ask your guild/s directly. If you can tell us which region you're in (NA or EU) some people from this forum could come and help you.

Does it even work on meta or this type of group events as well ?  I can buy 21 of that item. I dont want to do something wrong tbh.

1 hour ago, Batsu.3489 said:

Does it even work on meta or this type of group events as well ?  I can buy 21 of that item. I dont want to do something wrong tbh.

Yes, it works on any part of that step. Just make sure you're standing close to where that particular objective is so the treat applies to that one.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Yes, it works on any part of that step. Just make sure you're standing close to where that particular objective is so the treat applies to that one.

thank you for clarification 

15 minutes ago, Lucy.3728 said:

Congrats you found the most annoying part of the questline.

Do yourself a favour and just skip it.

but seriously look at those images its literally design flaw, this mount going to cost me like griffon

• Confused 1

Just try it during an active time and ask in map chat for help. Can also do a LFG asking for help. People are usually quite willing to come help out with stuff, may just need a little patience and actually reaching out. Or just use a treat if you want to skip it.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2024 at 8:32 PM, Baddxian.3851 said:

I bought about five of those treats when first I started that part of the skyscale questline; if I recall correctly, that was the only place where I actually had to use one...

I skiped some JPs that made me reee lol.

skipping that seems the best option tho. I don’t remember this anymore but i probably was lucky cause all meta events / events where a piece of cake for me. Found a train that did it or something i guess.

• Confused 1

On 2/9/2024 at 11:32 AM, Baddxian.3851 said:

I bought about five of those treats when first I started that part of the skyscale questline; if I recall correctly, that was the only place where I actually had to use one...

I remember getting a few (might have crafted them; don't remember), and using just ONE.