Studio Update: "The Realm of Dreams" coming February 27, and more!

14 hours ago, Sendi.3426 said:

Those new tiers to class based pvp achievements... If it was done 10 or even 8 years ago but i woudnt say anything but now when im close to finishing champion brawler (10k rated wins) I find it shocking.
Most of my wins, over 6,5k of them are on warrior, so according to the upcoming change 5k of them were waste of time, because of the class used

5k wins is about 10k games which is about 2,5k hours wasted (atleast) or You could also call it every pvp game in last ~5 years, its a lot of time.

I believe introducing such a change that relies on past actions so late in the game is really mean...

@Rubi Bayer.8493 Dont you think it deserves some compensation, for example taking wins that are over 1,5k and spreading them to not completed classes (once, with the update).

I mean if i knew something like this would happen i would play with more classes but how could i have forseen it and where is that "play however u want"?

This post is so entitled lol. 

You clearly deserve to be an Ultimate Legionnaire, but nothing else. If you want want to be the "ultimate" of something else, then get those wins on other classes. Don't cry for a free pass lol. 

Ps. Yay I'll be an Ultimate Shadow on 19 March

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Like I did with the original release of SotO, I will go into the new story chapters with an open mind and share my reception of the experience with others.

You're really on a good track (or at least vastly better than before) with SotO and the first content release. I really hope it stays that way. I really hope you don't disappoint me. I expect to be entertained, not lectured.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, GeraldBC.4927 said:

Like I did with the original release of SotO, I will go into the new story chapters with an open mind and share my reception of the experience with others.

You're really on a good track (or at least vastly better than before) with SotO and the first content release. I really hope it stays that way. I really hope you don't disappoint me. I expect to be entertained, not lectured.

Ironic considering your avatar. 😄 I have high hopes. There was a lot to hype us up on this time around, so we'll see!

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Did I mention that the new way to handle repeatables (regarding events) is nice? The previous maps/parts required you to do each event of the event chains once for the mastery point. Then ... same thing again. If you wanted the additional small AP. (Which you eventually will want ... once you have hit the cap from daily AP.)

Western part here in Nayos just used the "each event once" only for the first time. For the repeatable achievement it was just x times (I think 30) any event. And that twice or so. Much nicer since it prevents having to wait for certain events. While still somewhat keeping the balance - to get all events played. (When new players will have to do each one at least once and the players doing the repeatable achievement can join for any event and usually if you need help people will come to help in the map.)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...