Guess who came out with a new video regarding the new patch.

WingSwipe.3084

Okay, I agree and disagree with parts of his 100blades rant. The damage on 100blades was always a problem in terms of damage/cast time (or damage per second, which is useful for comparing like skills in a PvP game mode where seconds are the relevant denomination of time). Buffing the damage is a GOOD change. Is it sufficient? No. At least now the people arguing to let Warrior move during the channel have some semblance of an argument. 

The biggest problem was ALWAYS the second point he mentions; you can’t land it in competitive modes. I mostly do 1v1s and almost never land it, let alone in 5v5. If we were following a procedural checklist for making 100blades a quality damage first skill, the first step would’ve been to reduce the cast time. The second step would’ve been increase damage.

So I’m not pessimistic towards this change, I think the order of importance regarding 100blades was off, but it will be quite a bit better now. At the bare minimum, worth using over auto attacks. I will open my old calculations for 100blades and re-run the numbers to see what the cast time should be to put it in line with other damage-only channel skills.

I can’t speak to berserker I don’t play it much. I should learn though 

• Thanks 1

only thing that is incorrect is that only mace/s condi zerker is strong

has nothing to do with main hand sword, main hand sword is weak

also people take cleansing ire, last stand is pretty mediocre.

but just like buffing damage on HB, these buffs are avoiding the problem

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 1