Easy fix to WvW problems

1 hour ago, Sonderm.4639 said:

Can we please, please have a CM for the Grub and shiny tree in EBG? WvW players love PVE but there is so little challenging content on those maps. Anet, do something before we all quit. Ty in advance.

Whatever map has that CM on it would become either pvp or pve any given day. It's not just pve that players love. It's the entirety of game world and how the population fills it out everywhere else that's makes WvW feel like the rest of the games lobby when prime time is over. 

On 3/7/2024 at 9:52 AM, Sonderm.4639 said:

Can we please, please have a CM for the Grub and shiny tree in EBG? WvW players love PVE but there is so little challenging content on those maps. Anet, do something before we all quit. Ty in advance.

You don't want one for the Wyvern in Red BL?

2 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

They should have never nerfed that thing! It was kinda funny luring enemy groups into it.

lol, found a SB roamer that was trying to lure peeps there. Locked them down and the Wyvern dropped them. Allowed them to revive and they ported after, didn't see them trying that again after. Lessons learned are a thing it seems lol. Oops!? 🙂 Games within the games.

On 3/7/2024 at 10:44 PM, Omega.6801 said:

Sure. Maybe each map should have world bosses and meta events on a timer as well.

I don't really want the plebs entering WvW, only elite players.

On 3/8/2024 at 5:44 AM, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

You don't want one for the Wyvern in Red BL?

I have to admit I didn't know about that one. But the more challenging Bosses the better. Make it so that failing mechanics wipes the whole team on all maps.

4 minutes ago, Sonderm.4639 said:

I don't really want the plebs entering WvW, only elite players.

I have to admit I didn't know about that one. But the more challenging Bosses the better. Make it so that failing mechanics wipes the whole team on all maps.

If you don't want the plebs you shouldn't ask for PvE content then. 😉