I think this is unfair

If that unfair, wait until you see all the MMO Produkts out there. 

Like a programmable mouse that let's you put an entire golem rotation on one button with perfect ms inputs. 

Add the ability to make the ms between buttons slightly random to not get detected. 

2 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

If that unfair, wait until you see all the MMO Produkts out there. 

Like a programmable mouse that let's you put an entire golem rotation on one button with perfect ms inputs. 

Add the ability to make the ms between buttons slightly random to not get detected. 

In this MMO resolution strechs the screen not the pov, also mouse with auto key counts as Macro and thats not allowed

• Confused 3

26 minutes ago, Heroic.6740 said:

In this MMO resolution strechs the screen not the pov, also mouse with auto key counts as Macro and thats not allowed

And people still use them in the thousands. 

I just wanted to point out that you can buy tons of hardware that gives a player an advantage. 

Hardware based advantage is something that you will never get rid in PC multiplayer gaming and it's have always been a thing ever since PC multiplayer gaming started.

All you can is not pay attention of what hardware based advantage other players have and have fun playing the game with the hardware you currently have.

Just like i do even my around 11 years old PC struggles running Guild wars 2 even at 30 fps on most settings at medium and some at settings at low in areas that have lots players near by.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, kiroho.4738 said:

Your suggestion is to limit the gaming experience for everybody with more expensive hardware and cut it down to the experience of the worst monitor/hardware possible?
Do you see the problem?

What's next? Giving everybody artificially a ping of 400, to make it "fair" for everybody in SEA and with bad internet connection?

That would only be done in competitive modes.  Their ultra-wide screens would still be able to ultra-wide see everyone in PvE for as far as the servers allow. 
Do you think it would be fair to eliminate the fog of war in StarCraft for those with machines capable of rendering the whole map at the same time?  Of course not. Everyone gets to see the same amount of battlefield at the same time. 
Complaining about things like having the same render distances, view scopes, and fog of war in a competitive mode is really, really absurd.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Heroic.6740 said:

This dude is next lvl, just imagine in same monitor.. PogU

It is pointless to split your screen like that. Just cap your background fps to 5-10 and cycle through your accounts on a single screen, will be less taxing on the hardware meaning you can run even more accounts. A better monitor is Pay 2 Lose on this context.

• Confused 2

22 hours ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Leave some P2W for the rest of us!

I think I saw a 49" or something ultrawide monitor at Best Buy the other day, but it was like $1200, and I am a peasant. Someone else is going to have to hardcore p2w that for me.

Just put 3 of those monitors next to eachother and you'll see into your opponent's room.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, MithranArkanere.8957 said:

That would only be done in competitive modes.  Their ultra-wide screens would still be able to ultra-wide see everyone in PvE for as far as the servers allow. 
Do you think it would be fair to eliminate the fog of war in StarCraft for those with machines capable of rendering the whole map at the same time?  Of course not. Everyone gets to see the same amount of battlefield at the same time. 
Complaining about things like having the same render distances, view scopes, and fog of war in a competitive mode is really, really absurd.

Okay, so 400 ping, 20 FPS, lowest graphic settings and a low render distance for everyone in sPvP and WvW ist your solution?

I bet this will make both game modes so much more attractive. 😉

Edited by kiroho.4738
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2