Portal Scroll Compendium

I know that this has probably been requested many times now, but it really would be nice if we could have a compendium for portal scrolls, tomes, stones, and premium lounges. I actually own most premium lounges but the only thing preventing me from getting more is the fact that not all of them are useful all the time and some of the ones I did buy just end up sitting in the bank, taking up space and defeating the point of the items which is player convenience. If they could all be gathered in one space then it would heavily incentivize players to collect them all.

I mean, look at all the teleportation devices that a player could collect, it'd be amazing if we could just access them all without sacrificing dozens of inventory slots.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_navigation#Teleportation_devices

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, Tuxie.1209 said:

I mean, look at all the teleportation devices that a player could collect, it'd be amazing if we could just access them all without sacrificing dozens of inventory slots.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_navigation#Teleportation_devices

And there you answered your own question.
I would love to see a tome of tomesor something like it, but who is going to buy all those bag slots?
Inventory space is gems is money is food and rent for the poor shareholders of NCsoft. /tinfoilhat

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

I fully support this idea and really hope it happens for the same reasons as stated above. I made a similar request months ago and a helpful mod merged it with the QOL black hole thread that is 395+ pages long. 😉

• Like 1

I currently cannot buy more bag slots.  Anet isn't adding more bank tabs.  A single inventory slot to hold my teleport tomes would be nice.  I suppose that they could make it a jade bot module instead.  The Canthan map app.

• Like 2

I'd like this. I don't have many portal scrolls/items and already I'm put off getting more because I'd need to make space to store them and that's likely to be annoying.

15 minutes ago, Omega.6801 said:

And there you answered your own question.
I would love to see a tome of tomesor something like it, but who is going to buy all those bag slots?
Inventory space is gems is money is food and rent for the poor shareholders of NCsoft. /tinfoilhat

People keep saying this, but if it was true we'd never have gotten the wallet (all those currencies used to be tokens you stored in the bank) or expanded material storage or the wardrobe to store skins or shared inventory slots (reducing the need to buy infinite salvage kits and gathering tools), or unidentified gear to reduce how many drops you have to hold at once, we probably wouldn't have gotten the portal scrolls either because without them everyone would have to use waypoints, which cost gold and might therefore add an incentive to convert gems to gold.

I don't think selling inventory space is as important to Anet as some people claim, especially since the people who do max it all out have shown time and again they'll do that regardless of options for managing different types of items.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

+1

They do it with the Special Event scrolls, I don't see why they couldn't put a general teleporter button into the game that shows a menu based on your available options.  Or even an NPC you could summon that functions similar to the current NPCs in the lounges. 

Any further consolidation at all would be great, doesn't have to be everything. Just all ls things in one slot would be nice, or just a tome for lounges . . .

Maybe even especially lounges, I mean we already paid for them. Could even be another gem store item, I'd be fine with that . . .

Edited by Gop.8713
  • Like 2

At the very least, I'd like to see a tome to consolidate all the expansion 'hub' scrolls if we keep getting more. Depending on how many more expansions we get, it'll start adding up pretty quick if each one has its own brand new Arborstone/Wizard's Tower hub area with an accompanying portal scroll/stone.

• Like 2