Why are +5 stat agony infusions so dispraportionetly expensive.

1 hour ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

AND TO *USE YOUR OWN ARGUMENT AGAINST you, the stats are so TRIVIAL, then what do you care if they're given out cheaply in the future?!

This was answered couple of times alreade but for some reason You are always ignoring it. Long Term Goal. 

1 hour ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

and btw all the content in this game from challenge mods, to raids is a freaking joke in difficulty compared to a ton of other games, so i love seeing that you guys think you're doing something really special here lol.

If it really is this way than more the reason for existance of long term goals such as this infusions. If content is hard, peoples will play long enough just to beat it. Easy content need replayability. And this infusions gives content just that, replayability. So if it is as easy as You say than great. You don't need infusions to beat it but You have something to work for if You want to be maxed out.

You might want to drink some herbs tho. I can see Your angry red cheeks without even seeing You. Xd

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

You guys like being pigeonholed into your 1 character stat builds, so be it, wouldn't want to make it more accessible to others or promote build diversity in fractals all for something as simple as achieving MAX stats

Yes defend it to the death, anything to make anet not have to work and change something for the better.  ID LOVE TO HEAR THE LOGIC AS TO HOW CHANGING THIS TO MAKE INFUSIONS CHEAPER WOULD BE DETRIMENTAL TO THE GAME OR THE PLAYER BASE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.  BUT IM SURE NOBODY WILL ADDRESS THAT.

and btw all the content in this game from challenge mods, to raids is a freaking joke in difficulty compared to a ton of other games, so i love seeing that you guys think you're doing something really special here lol.

Over they years I ran 6-7 different builds on different classes. Build diversity depends on Anet patching (nerfing or buffing) the classes and gear stats. The +5 infusions have 0.0 impact on builds or changing them. While I have 2 chars fully equipped with 5+ the rest isn't and it hasn't made any difference and won't make any in the future. You can wipe countless of times with players being bad but best in slot gear and succeed with people that even have AR below 150, dying and then you 4 man encounters. 

Your argumentation is very flawed as was stated before: You claim to have ten thousands of gold and the game being a joke in terms of difficulty yet you complain about those infusions. With that statement no one will take you seriously. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

no nobody take any of you guys seriously since i can tell none of you actually do fractals and youre probably paid by anet and dont want to change the game or do anything that would improve it cuz that costs money. BUt yah pretending that its ok for infusions in fractals to costs tons of time and gold to create when in wvw they are unbelievably cheap and can be applied to all other game modes, just not fractals for some mysterious reason that nobody can justify.  Totally makes a ton of sense to have one game mode have the BASIC amenities like MAX stats  cost 10x that of other game modes FOR NO REASON, in a game that has 0 VERTICAL PROGRESSION (which is a blatant lie with garbage like this).

None of any of your guys logic makes any sense and its completely hypocritical as you take both sides of the argument and interchange them as you see fit, its a joke.  Oh its end game its prestigious, oh its useless it barely does anything, well make it cheap then, well no that would de-minimize others efforts.  NOBODY has explained WHY THEY'RE SO Disproportionately EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO OTHER INFUSIONS.  Thats cuz none of you know why, THERES NO REASON FOR IT. your answers are hilarious like, oh thats what it costs or thats the cost of stabalizing matrixes.  NO KIDDING they should be cheaper for WHAT THESE THINGS DO. 

great argument - you dont need it and need it at the same time.  ITs valuable and not valuable at the same time.  And when all else fails attack me personally on random made up garbage like, you dont know how to do fractals or you must be poor or you must not know how the game works.  what a joke lol.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 9

I GOT an idea why dont they jack up the price of ascended gear, and make it cost 20x more than every other content but ONLY FOR FRACTALS.  You guys can just use some exotic garbage or something and they can make cheap garbage agony infusions that have no stat to go in that. When you invariably complain about it, we can use the rhetoric in here to defend it.

YOU DONT NEED IT, its only like maybe 10% boost in damage, iTS not necessary.. ITS PRESTIGOIUS, ITS SOMETHING TO WORK TOWARDS.  THE GAME HAS HORIZONTAL PROGRESSION ONLY, EXCEPT FOR FRACTALS WHERE EVERYTHING MAKES NO SENSE AND WE THROW ALL LOGIC OUT, and for some reason we enjoy grinding/paying  for higher stats - BUT ONLY IN HERE, IN THIS GAME MODE ONLY.

IM sure a change like that would be totally accepted in here, as its the SAME argument.   

• Haha 2
  • Confused 7

On 3/15/2024 at 6:42 PM, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

agony infusions are only useful in fractals, so why are +5 stat infusions that give agony resist so insanely expensive to craft.  I calculated you need around 1250g to gear one character to have full +9 agony infusions and +7 agony infusions with the +5 stat boost (in order to reach 150 agony resist).  The main culprit is the cost of stabalizing matrixes which you need 3000 (at 40+ silver a piece) of in order to craft all 18 infusions that your character needs. 

PLEASE consider adding an additional source of stabalizing matrixes or increasing the drop rate from known sources as agony infusions with + stats are way more expensive compared to wvw infusions or even pve infusions from raids and some festival infusions (and they dont even have a visual aura).   Theres no reason why content like fractals are so expensive to get max stats out of compared to every other content in the game, especially when anet keeps encouraging new users to come to fractals only to be hit with expense walls like this.

1240 gold is not much at all realy, as a wvw only player ( the mode that gives you least gold ) it gives me about 200 gold a week and i dont play more than a couple hours a day.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

no nobody take any of you guys seriously since i can tell none of you actually do fractals and youre probably paid by anet and dont want to change the game or do anything that would improve it

Omegalul. Looks like someone finally lost it. 

Please dear moderators. Lock this thread already. Both sites spoke their minds. Topic ran it's course. Now it's only this guy insulting everyone and embarrasing himself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

no nobody take any of you guys seriously since i can tell none of you actually do fractals and youre probably paid by anet and dont want to change the game or do anything that would improve it cuz that costs money. BUt yah pretending that its ok for infusions in fractals to costs tons of time and gold to create when in wvw they are unbelievably cheap and can be applied to all other game modes, just not fractals for some mysterious reason that nobody can justify.  Totally makes a ton of sense to have one game mode have the BASIC amenities like MAX stats  cost 10x that of other game modes FOR NO REASON, in a game that has 0 VERTICAL PROGRESSION (which is a blatant lie with garbage like this).

None of any of your guys logic makes any sense and its completely hypocritical as you take both sides of the argument and interchange them as you see fit, its a joke.  Oh its end game its prestigious, oh its useless it barely does anything, well make it cheap then, well no that would de-minimize others efforts.  NOBODY has explained WHY THEY'RE SO Disproportionately EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO OTHER INFUSIONS.  Thats cuz none of you know why, THERES NO REASON FOR IT. your answers are hilarious like, oh thats what it costs or thats the cost of stabalizing matrixes.  NO KIDDING they should be cheaper for WHAT THESE THINGS DO. 

great argument - you dont need it and need it at the same time.  ITs valuable and not valuable at the same time.  And when all else fails attack me personally on random made up garbage like, you dont know how to do fractals or you must be poor or you must not know how the game works.  what a joke lol.

You are funny, here read it an weep: https://killproof.me/proof/rLDW/strikes

Unlike you most of us actually participate in instanced content enough to have kp.me accounts, but sure, make your assumptions if it helps you cope better with the fact that people do not share your opinion.

You are the only one who is not making sense. You claim that you want the items for performance, when the benefit the infusions offer barely make a dent in that. At your performance level of approximately 60-70% of benchmark (and I am being generous here), spending 10 minutes on practicing and actually understanding your class would yield a far greater performance improvement than getting stat infusions. The same is true for 99% of this games players.

The only argument you have would be: "I want this so I feel my build is complete for fractals".

Which fair enough is an actual argument, so stop making nonsense up, be honest that this is why you are complaining and stop pretending like this has anything to do with performance.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 3/18/2024 at 3:44 AM, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

Its also ridiculous because it makes it harder to do well in fractals which leads to exclusion, there is no reason to do this with these infusions.

If you're "not doing well in fractals", it really isn't because of the stat infusions.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Biziut.3594 said:

Omegalul. Looks like someone finally lost it. 

Please dear moderators. Lock this thread already. Both sites spoke their minds. Topic ran it's course. Now it's only this guy insulting everyone and embarrasing himself.

yah right, your ok with this content being absurdly expensive for no reason, gotta cry to the mods, makes sense. lol u should talk to me in game if u want a real conversation. whats embarrassing is you not seeing your absurd logic that youre ok with fractals costing tons of time/gold to simply get max stats on when all other content its a joke.  BUt ur not only ok with it/ dont care YOU SUPPORT It, that makes sense.

IM SORRY GETTING MAX STATS ON A GAME BASED ON HORIZONTAL PROGRESSION SHOULDN'T COST or TAKE TONS OF TIME.  ITS RIDICULOUS and OUTDATED and AGAINST WHAT GW2 STANDS FOR.

If i wanted vertical progression or gear grind id play wow or ffxiv, they do it much better.

Edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10

4 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

yah right, your ok with this content being absurdly expensive for no reason, gotta cry to the mods, makes sense. lol u should talk to me in game if u want a real conversation. whats embarrassing is you not seeing your absurd logic that youre ok with fractals costing tons of time/gold to simply get max stats on when all other content its a joke.  BUt ur not only ok with it/ dont care YOU SUPPORT It, that makes sense.

IM SORRY GETTING MAX STATS ON A GAME BASED ON HORIZONTAL PROGRESSION SHOULDN'T COST or TAKE TONS OF TIME.  ITS RIDICULOUS and OUTDATED and AGAINST WHAT GW2 STANDS FOR.

If i wanted vertical progression or gear grind id play wow or ffxiv, they do it much better.

Are You done?

Wow, yes my opinion differs from Yours. What an astute observation. The only one crying here is You, instead of playing this "super easy game" You come to forum to beg for not mendatory, long term goal items to be handed to You, becouse... dunno, entitlement? Lazyness?

I already told You. If You want to get this item fast and stilk support the game than go take additional shift at work (treat it like a side quest for gw2 xd) and buy it with real money. Becouse what You propose will ruin the fun for me and probably many other players.

Lastly You repeat Yourself. We all already know whats on Your mind. We stated our opinions You stated Yours. Thats what forums are for. We are not going to convince each other, so yes, thread ran it's course and should be locked. Especially since You showed that You are getting overhelmed by Your emotions and started insulting peoples, just becouse they dare to have other opinion on game than You have. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

+5 Stat Infusions being so expensive is the sole reason why I don't play Fractals. 

All my builds in pve are min maxed to the extrem via +5 stat infusions from WvW. 

And I don't have a gear slot open. 

Meaning i have to either:

-Swap Infusions every time I want to play Fractals while making my build worse. 

-Sacrifice a gear template slot. 

-Pay crazy money. 

Sooooo nope. Not gonna happen. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

We are talking about the only real vertical progression of the game , this whole thing can give you up to +90 in one stat , si it's not a big deal , food give you way more , and this is a reason ppl play fractals cause having all the +5 stats and +9 agony res. is the only kind of power progression on the long term you have in the game.

If you don't care about fractals they are the wvw and raid variant who cost way less but don't give you AR or just 5 pts , i know the raid ones cost 15 g each so it's about 270 gold plus raid currency who is largely affordable if you do regular raids , same for wvw.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Biziut.3594 said:

Are You done?

Wow, yes my opinion differs from Yours. What an astute observation. The only one crying here is You, instead of playing this "super easy game" You come to forum to beg for not mendatory, long term goal items to be handed to You, becouse... dunno, entitlement? Lazyness?

I already told You. If You want to get this item fast and stilk support the game than go take additional shift at work (treat it like a side quest for gw2 xd) and buy it with real money. Becouse what You propose will ruin the fun for me and probably many other players.

Lastly You repeat Yourself. We all already know whats on Your mind. We stated our opinions You stated Yours. Thats what forums are for. We are not going to convince each other, so yes, thread ran it's course and should be locked. Especially since You showed that You are getting overhelmed by Your emotions and started insulting peoples, just becouse they dare to have other opinion on game than You have. 

OH ruin the fun? lol oh so getting these items is fun for you?  Well how about all those players who had gen 1 legendaries and they gave them out for free basically with dailies and i complained that it was ruining the fun and accomplishments of vet players and now the SAME PEOPLE in here who said it was FINE that that was happening and that it was good for new players and who cares about veteran players, are now upset at the thought that their precious max stat infusions might/should be devalued... WOW lol.   

EIther way i hope they nerf the cost into the ground for agony infusions and bring them inline with WVW infusions,  as its super annoying spending tons of gold or grinding endless CM's just to hit max stats on one character in a horizontal progression based game.  ALL it does it make it so i can't optomize builds on different characters, and it makes it less enjoyable and cost prohibited. 

The argument that they arent needed is ridiculous too, why not just take all your gear off and do fractals that way, when you die we can just say get good, its not needed.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

We are talking about the only real vertical progression of the game , this whole thing can give you up to +90 in one stat , si it's not a big deal , food give you way more , and this is a reason ppl play fractals cause having all the +5 stats and +9 agony res. is the only kind of power progression on the long term you have in the game.

If you don't care about fractals they are the wvw and raid variant who cost way less but don't give you AR or just 5 pts , i know the raid ones cost 15 g each so it's about 270 gold plus raid currency who is largely affordable if you do regular raids , same for wvw.

this game should have almost no vertical progression past hitting lvl 80 and getting ascended gear. there might be a point about adding infusions to that but not the case since wvw infusions are so easy to get - which is the point of my thread, why are fractal infusions so difficult to get.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endgame

"Progression-based content

Unlike many similar games, Guild Wars 2 lacks a gear treadmill (where new gear sets are added periodically making previous gears obsolete). Instead, the driving philosophy is horizontal progression, in which players can achieve non-numerical bonuses via the Mastery system, cosmetics, or Elite Specializations. This progression can occur on both a character-wide and account-wide level. "

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

57 minutes ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

OH ruin the fun? lol oh so getting these items is fun for you?  Well how about all those players who had gen 1 legendaries and they gave them out for free basically with dailies and i complained that it was ruining the fun and accomplishments of vet players and now the SAME PEOPLE in here who said it was FINE that that was happening and that it was good for new players and who cares about veteran players, are now upset at the thought that their precious max stat infusions might/should be devalued... WOW lol.   

And I wasn't one of this peoples so dunno why are You throwing this as an argument against me, lol. I was thinking there shouldn't be Gen 1 weapons in WV too. Well at least until I had a converstaion with my friend that convinced me to His point of view.

You see. Legendary weapons are Long Term Goal of a game in general, there are lots of such goals and Devs are keep adding new ones. So giving out some progress in form of WV isn't that bad of a thing if Devs think it can do some good. 

Infusions You are fighting for on the other hand, are fractal Long Term Goal. So not even a gamemode, just a part of a gamemode. So keeping it as a Long Term Goal is much more important for Fractals replayability, since You get such goals pretty rarely.

As for devaluating veterans, I was mad about the option to turn off infusions You know, as I like to implement them into my looks, and sometimes my looks are just bad without the infusion that was made to be the center of this look. But than again, do I have a right to interfere with someone elses expirience with the game? No. I learned that I only play for myself, and I am the one who should take pride and joy from my achivments, no one else, only me. ^^

Moreso, belive it or not, but right before recent SotO update, I crafted Frostfang and The Dreamer. Guess which weapons entered WV lege box. BOTH OF THEM. Am I mad? I would be few years ago. Now I say tough luck, I like this weapons, and crafted them for myself, not for other peoples... Well except for Dreamer maybe... Let the ears of the innocent burn! * ,.., *

As for it being fun for me. Yes it is, but not in the way You understand it. I am player that enjoys the journey more than the goal. Like I farmed to get everything to outright craft new lege armor, and once I crafted it and toyed with it for like 2 days, I went for a few weeks break cuz I didn't know what to do in the game next. So yes, I enjoy such Long Term Goals as this infusions, becouse they are giving me the reason to go and play fractals.

EIther way i hope they nerf the cost into the ground for agony infusions and bring them inline with WVW infusions,  as its super annoying spending tons of gold or grinding endless CM's just to hit max stats on one character in a horizontal progression based game.  ALL it does it make it so i can't optomize builds on different characters, and it makes it less enjoyable and cost prohibited. 

It's a QOL of sorts imo. You can get Only stat and only agony infusions for cheap. Merging them together costs.

The argument that they arent needed is ridiculous too, why not just take all your gear off and do fractals that way, when you die we can just say get good, its not needed.

It would be if they would give You any sirious adventage, and they are not. Like, imagine. Outside of fractals You do 100% of Your damage. When You add all the stat infusions You do like 102% of Your damage. Now take fractals. You do Your 100%, now drink one offensive potion and You are already at Your 115% just like that. Without any stat infusions. So just by drinking a silly tonic in fractals, You already are way more powerful than You will ever be outside of fractals. xd

But alas, if You are still after this infusions, I'll leave You with the advice. Get Fractal God, You will have base agony raised on the whole account so You will need to go for less infusions. Becouse belive me, what You ask for is really unlikely to happen.

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

i am surprised you did not start crying about fractal god title yet

unlike infusions which are insignificant, fractal god provide +7%dmg buff, 100hp/s and up to 45 agony ress which translates to ~67vit, 67 toughness and 67 concentration (~4.5% boon duration)

also infusions are actually cheap compared to fractal god that costs you about ~3300g and require 250days of non stop CM+T4 everyday.

lol

Edited by Nimris.3781
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nimris.3781 said:

i am surprised you did not start crying about fractal god title yet

unlike infusions which are insignificant, fractal god provide +7%dmg buff, 100hp/s and up to 45 agony ress which translates to ~67vit, 67 toughness and 67 concentration (~4.5% boon duration)

also infusions are actually cheap compared to fractal god that costs you about ~3300g and require 250days of non stop CM+T4 everyday.

lol

what does anything i said have to do with fractal god title...

• Confused 9

15 minutes ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

what does anything i said have to do with fractal god title...

i would caps it for you, but sadly all your posts are already full in caps lock

all the cries about horizontal progression, how absurdly expensive few stats from infusions are, how time consuming it is to get them etc.

fractal god buff is very powerfull and is pinnacle of time consuming and absurdly expensive form of vertical progression (that apparently you dislike so much) but seems like you dont notice an issue here? i thought that you would be first to fight for reducing prices of fractal god in game that shouldnt have any vertical progression...

at this point everyone in this topic ridicules you, i am surprised mods did not close this yet, as it wastes forum space

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

So you understand stat infusions don't make or break those encounters?

yah my point was never that the content was doable or not, im just trying to max my stats like i do in every other game mode, so it should be fixed. not that hard of a concept.  Especially considering that people usually want character and build diversity, and this helps with that. 

IM sure you could do the content almost naked if you wanted. thats not the point of the thread and you know that.

• Confused 7

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nimris.3781 said:

i would caps it for you, but sadly all your posts are already full in caps lock

all the cries about horizontal progression, how absurdly expensive few stats from infusions are, how time consuming it is to get them etc.

fractal god buff is very powerfull and is pinnacle of time consuming and absurdly expensive form of vertical progression (that apparently you dislike so much) but seems like you dont notice an issue here? i thought that you would be first to fight for reducing prices of fractal god in game that shouldnt have any vertical progression...

at this point everyone in this topic ridicules you, i am surprised mods did not close this yet, as it wastes forum space

the game is based on horizontal progression not verticle.  fractal god is a mistake yah dunno why they would associate stats with it its against pretty much everything gw2 stands for.   why is there not more stats for god of wvw or pvp?  Or one for raids?  whoever made that decision was very short sided.  More importantly agony infusions with + stats is a convenience issue as well, if you cant afford the + infusions you now have to swap to a full set of wvw infusions to do wvw or raids or strikes or general content.  ITS majorly annoying and pointless and absurdly expensive.  Whereas fractal god is a just a buff you have and its on in fractals, and yah i dont agree with it its very short sided of anet to implement things like this, especially when there are things like a speedclear community.  SO much for newer players getting in on that, way to shoot the game mode in the foot.

the fact that they do silly things like give players that have done all fractals a billion times 7% more damage so they can speed through it even faster, just shows that its a treadmill game mode, for mindless casual play, like playing candy crush on a cell phone, so you shoudnt care that they make non-cosmetic agony infusions that just simply max out the stats of your character cheap/easy to get, since they clearly dont take this game mode seriously.

• Confused 6

15 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

yah my point was never that the content was doable or not, im just trying to max my stats like i do in every other game mode, so it should be fixed. not that hard of a concept.  Especially considering that people usually want character and build diversity, and this helps with that. 

IM sure you could do the content almost naked if you wanted. thats not the point of the thread and you know that.

You've tried arguing that lack of stat infusions makes it harder to do well in fractals. No, it doesn't and apparently now you're saying you understand that?

If that wasn't the point of the thread then you probably should have been more honest with your reasoning. Now you're saying you're "just trying to max your stats like you do in every other game mode", but that's not the line of argumentation you've used when I commented on your previous post. Nobody made you write what you now prove you know is false.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

the game is based on horizontal progression not verticle.  fractal god is a mistake yah dunno why they would associate stats with it its against pretty much everything gw2 stands for.   why is there not more stats for god of wvw or pvp?  Or one for raids?  whoever made that decision was very short sided.  More importantly agony infusions with + stats is a convenience issue as well, if you cant afford the + infusions you now have to swap to a full set of wvw infusions to do wvw or raids or strikes or general content.  ITS majorly annoying and pointless and absurdly expensive.  Whereas fractal god is a just a buff you have and its on in fractals, and yah i dont agree with it its very short sided of anet to implement things like this, especially when there are things like a speedclear community.  SO much for newer players getting in on that, way to shoot the game mode in the foot.

the fact that they do silly things like give players that have done all fractals a billion times 7% more damage so they can speed through it even faster, just shows that its a treadmill game mode, for mindless casual play, like playing candy crush on a cell phone, so you shoudnt care that they make non-cosmetic agony infusions that just simply max out the stats of your character cheap/easy to get, since they clearly dont take this game mode seriously.

They added this kind of niche features for hardcores players (yes ppl with godemode fractals are kind of hardcores to my view cause the mainstream of gw 2 is casual players doing their tarir meta not bothering dps and whatsoever , just check the arcdps to see what the average dps of all your squad is and you will see my point) , a game without any vertical progression will be somewhat doomed one day , cause your character don't improve in any kind , ppl like to feel overpowered and have the sensation they are breaking the game (like Poe or last epoch are doing pretty well) . Don't get me wrong only horizontal progression has his pros and cons , but anet made a wise decision trough the leg. relic who will act as a memory station enlisting all the next relic effect you'll have to gather , it's no vertical progression , but in some case it can make your character more versatile and try out new things, that's the thing who will maybe keep me on this game , that  and the whole combat system who is darn good , but the fact they add only new weapons easy to gather and no elite spec you have to unlock has a lot of ppl taking a cold shower and leave the game , so for the game to thrieve they need to add somewhat semi vertical progression if i can call it that way via the new relic system.

anyway this kind of vertical progression is very weak and will not change anything to your game it's not like you discovered a magic item who suddenly made a warrior spin to win blade throwing water bubble who explode and make other water bubble on proc every 0.15 sec on crit proc annihilating all mobs even off your screen (yeah i know arpg are no rpgs even if gw 2 is more like an action game than a role game)

• Thanks 5