Engineer Male Human Hammer Holosmith

Arteus.1708

Press the randomize appearance button on wardrobe until you see something you like, then adjust any single pieces that don't quite match the look. Best I can suggest with nothing to go on with about what kind of look you want to go for.

10 hours ago, Arteus.1708 said:

Maybe jade tech since im an engineer? not sure though

There's many skins for all weapons that fit the engineer aesthetic, depending on what you prefer ofcourse. 

As you mentioned we got Jade tech hammer.

We got Hardlight Hammer which is more along the lines of Holosmith in particular if your color pallet allows it (sadly it's only available in pink)

We have all the inquest ones, such as Inquest HammerInquest Mega Spanner and Inquest Mark II Hammer

If you wanna go more steam-punk we obviously got Aetherized Hammer and it's variants (ArseniteIndigo and Vermilion). On that note you could also go with Grim machine Hammer if you like Halloween stuff. There's more but I'm tired already creating all these links.

1 hour ago, Arteus.1708 said:

Well for hardlight hammer maybe smth like this would work?

the fourth image btw unless im buggin

Sure, remember though, not every piece has to be engineer-themed, you can mix and match. Personally I find it's better to use more default theme skins on the chest/legs while setting my themes in with accent pieces like shoulders/headpieces or gloves. It allows for more variety.

4 hours ago, jason.1083 said:

Sure, remember though, not every piece has to be engineer-themed, you can mix and match.

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I think the most interesting looks and themes are those that subvert expectations. For example, my holosmith's backstory is that he has fought the mist war for so long that he is having trouble reforming his body after being killed. He has implanted zephyrite crystals directly into his body and engineered a photon forge directly into his hands so he can draw and channel energy from the aspects.