wsr and others

But seriously some servers are way too stacked we agree... This week we were facing Aurora Glade and they are just unbeatable with their 3 Guild raids ( III, BumP, TLS )... And on top of that they get linked with Abaddon. Meanwhile we get to play with Fraud Ranik that get farmed all night long by ILL, hows that fair ?

REACT ANET

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Funny to see that you debate WSR since May 2018 without finding real answers to your questions, when you search on the forum with the request "WSR" you find 780 results and 32 pages of topics, there is certainly an answer in there.

What we have to understand with WSR is that we have a strong community with a lot of fun, whether we are in T5 or T1, it does not necessarily look for the score but the fight, we will always fight in the same way.

Anyway, while you’re debating, the guys on WSR, they’re beating up,  "less blah, more slapping"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

55 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

I like them and I've never seen them run away. Is it something personal? Have you been slapped too many times? Don't worry, you can tell me. 😉

Only thing desolation guilds slapping are keys on forums and less in game.

Considering you dont even know about your guilds running away from guilds half size says alot, bet lack of skills has clear to do with lack of awareness. Not surprised your kill death analytics for activity represent same. Otherwise would've seen queues all the time on all maps of wsr.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Arctic.3549 said:

Only thing desolation guilds slapping are keys on forums and less in game.

Considering you dont even know about your guilds running away from guilds half size says alot, bet lack of skills has clear to do with lack of awareness. Not surprised your kill death analytics for activity represent same. Otherwise would've seen queues all the time on all maps of wsr.

Luckily for us, mathematics exists and never ''lies''. If you didn't see a lot of queues in this week's game, consider that your enemies saw an average of 30% fewer queues than you.

But if the reality of the numbers upsets you too much, I can serenely tell you that WRS actually has very few players, that you have always played outnumbered and that you have been very good at pressing the buttons. So you can have peaceful dreams. And when you meet the desolation , no one will slap you anymore, you will only receive caresses. So you can sleep even better.😉

Edited by Mabi black.1824
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

hahahaha  ,Your mathematics fail and much, if I kill 40 times to the same guy

, that says that I am 40 times more than him, return to school or review your mathematics because you have lost something along the way

Edited by Resurgente.4305
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6

9 minutes ago, Resurgente.4305 said:

hahahaha  ,Your mathematics fail and much, if I kill 40 times to the same guy

, that says that I am 40 times more than him, return to school or review your mathematics because you have lost something along the way

? confused quite a bit. where you read this. I repeat for those who have a bit of cognitive difficulty. If it's just you and me on the map and you always kill me 40 times, in the end you count 40 kills and I count 40 deaths. It doesn't matter if the coefficient is totally positive for you and totally negative for me. It's still me and you the flow ( players and hours of play ) are identical. Our problem is that in your game we read your stream of 93,000 and the AR stream of 73,000. 

Can you get there on your own? Is everything ok over there? Houston do we have a problem? 🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Vardy.3592 said:

Guys, we're clearly not trying hard enough.

A WSR thread that hasn't been deleted within a day. Is it us whos slacking or the mods?

lmao

So perhaps it's because WSR isn't identified as the problem but rather as an example of population imbalance between servers...which is down to Anet.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

? confused quite a bit. where you read this. I repeat for those who have a bit of cognitive difficulty. If it's just you and me on the map and you always kill me 40 times, in the end you count 40 kills and I count 40 deaths. It doesn't matter if the coefficient is totally positive for you and totally negative for me. It's still me and you the flow ( players and hours of play ) are identical. Our problem is that in your game we read your stream of 93,000 and the AR stream of 73,000. 

Can you get there on your own? Is everything ok over there? Houston do we have a problem? 🤔

K+D isn't an accurate measurement of player numbers, because players can do more than die or kill other players (eg "ppt/pvd"). High k+d and high ppt is a strong indicator of superior total numbers tho.

Total player activity also doesn't neccessarily translates well into "fight numbers" for similar reasons and especially servers with "pretty" kdr have a tendency to stack all at one spot (often eb/sm), allowing them to outnumber in fights even without population advantage (tho ppt tends to suffer in that case).

Personally i don't understand the appeal, looks incredibly boring to me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

lmao

So perhaps it's because WSR isn't identified as the problem but rather as an example of population imbalance between servers...which is down to Anet.

WSR population pretty much fluctuated from Very High to Full for past 8 months, it opened twice in that timeline.

Opened for 1 week recently, WSR lost 90+ players (2 guilds) and gained back 100+ players recently.

Also To balance that in matchup linked system is present for other servers.

Now this Imbalance arise during the WSR matchup is probably cause of factors like Many guilds/players makes choice of not playing during the week, or they get demotivated cause of "reasons" even before matchup. Even this reset will be same and next aswell. Too many casuals, 2-3 servers are left now where communities are kinda present that prefers only meta/or they create meta every balance patch collectively.

1 hour ago, Arctic.3549 said:

Now this Imbalance arise during the WSR matchup is probably cause of factors like Many guilds/players makes choice of not playing during the week, or they get demotivated cause of "reasons" even before matchup.

Finally we move to the most interesting part that highlighted this post. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think that's the specific case. In WSR stream (without links) is the highest even compared to all the other servers+links of the other games, it's not that it's just outpacing the flow of its current opponents. it's surpassing them all. without a link? I'm not convinced by your assumption. Would I look more closely at alternative accounts? or who knows what else?

In any case, whether it is the player who is manipulating the mechanic or that the mechanic itself is not able to count and control thresholds and numbers, the result is a loss of credibility in competitive terms (thus involving and stimulating the mode itself). That's why I wrote a few pages above, that understanding and fixing this should be a priority for ANET.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

On 4/1/2024 at 6:19 PM, Geronimouk.3901 said:

WSR ethos is get kills the PPT circus isn't really what most are bothered about but if there aren't bags to collect we will collect your real estate . People whined and cried about WSR when they had links and could outman us. People whined and cried about WSR when we had a link. People whined and cried about WSR when we sat at T1. People whined and cried about WSR when we went to T5. People whined and cried about WSR when loads of people left and loads of people transferred in ( not least a good number of people already on WSR). People whined and cried about WSR because they had toilet roll thrown on them or their corpse danced on. The only thing you can be sure of, is whatever is wrong with WVW you can bank on those of us on WSR will be glued to the next instalment of what is bad about WSR.     

Affraid?

WSR became the landfill of EU.

Leaving it was like coming up for air.

It's a been a meme now for more than eighteen months. It has become one of the perfect expressions of everything that is wrong with WvW at the moment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Palikka.8249 said:

We are against WSR this week. Good reason to play pve and other games, no point going against them when we are always 1:3 or 1:4 less people.

And you wonder how your server end up being 1:3 or 1:4 against linkless server doing that. 😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Palikka.8249 said:

We are against WSR this week. Good reason to play pve and other games, no point going against them when we are always 1:3 or 1:4 less people.

Be part of the solution problem, not part of the problem solution.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

42 minutes ago, Arctic.3549 said:

And you wonder how your server end up being 1:3 or 1:4 against linkless server doing that. 😆

I admit its the easy way out, but playing outnumbered most of the time is not fun. If WSR want challenge, they should stay at T1 and fight fotm servers there.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vardy.3592 said:

Be part of the solution problem, not part of the problem solution.

The moment when you camp our keep and we dont have people to even try is the problem. Many i know just decided to take a week of from wvw from this very reason.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Palikka.8249 said:

Like Vardy said before you just add to the problem. How can your com get full squad if he has ppl that think like you not joining or showing up. First he dont get a full squad and second you never improve. Today WSR 50/50 vs. AG 41/50. Is that our problem? No? Its not. Look at yourself. You complain here in the forum that you be outnumbered but you play in PvE. Idk if you are an decent player but if you are you can atleast change something against your "outnumbered problem" by joining.

• Like 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

Anet can't fix the imbalance of population during the wsr matchup you guys who complains create yourself (kinda artificial or temporary), in simple terms you're the part of the problem that balance patch nor Anet's linking system ,nor alliance will ever fix. 🪞

Edited by Arctic.3549
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Phobos.9736 said:

Like Vardy said before you just add to the problem. How can your com get full squad if he has ppl that think like you not joining or showing up. First he dont get a full squad and second you never improve. Today WSR 50/50 vs. AG 41/50. Is that our problem? No? Its not. Look at yourself. You complain here in the forum that you be outnumbered but you play in PvE. Idk if you are an decent player but if you are you can atleast change something against your "outnumbered problem" by joining.

Im not blaming WSR for their population etc. They play well and are very active, just playing against them with medium server is tedious at best.

9 hours ago, Palikka.8249 said:

I started doing obscure with one of my characters that been dormant in PvE. Already puking over all the talk talk talk in the first missions.

Still better than WSR.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2