Remove PvE Creatures

On 4/5/2024 at 11:17 PM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

It never did make a whole lot of sense why the Tamini camp no one goes to or the Skritt caves exist.  

Spiders at South Camp somehow cause aggro too sometimes without even going near it.   

If not redesigned then they should be adjusted to be like EBG where they can be won over as it seemed to be their role in the map design that was dropped along the way. 

• Haha 1

I'm for removing just everything I can get stuck on (rocks, trees, flagposts, stairs/slops... walls) and everything that keeps me in battle mode (critters and hostile players).

I assure you, no lags and never again getting stuck anywhere.

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

I'm for removing just everything I can get stuck on (rocks, trees, flagposts, stairs/slops... walls) and everything that keeps me in battle mode (critters and hostile players).

I assure you, no lags and never again getting stuck anywhere.

lol. See this is why I am not a game dev. I would have added an internal procedure to count for each time a root/tree was impacted so that we could share those stats of players being obstructed. Course I fall to my death while clearing bags while riding across ridges and laugh with guildmates when I have to declare "MIND THE GAP!". 

BTW Anet, isn't it time to again to share the the pocket raptor kill counts? 😄 Still wondering if the ones in DBL should be made hostile to Green and Blue players. Not sure but still wonder.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I would have added an internal procedure to count for each time a root/tree was impacted so that we could share those stats of players being obstructed.

I'm betting on the root located in one of the spawn towers on RBL. It will have the highest number. The top 1 obstacle.
Followed by the slope to the fire keep, which every warclaw has gotten stuck on at least 5 times.
The other day I shot a treb from the red keep on EBG to the ogre tower and hit the flag post, which is about a hand's width away from the treb. 😑

I have to be grateful that I can't get stuck on siege weapons. They don't have a collision.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/1/2024 at 10:45 PM, XenesisII.1540 said:

Get rid of smc, it causes the most lag in ebg...... 😏

why not get rid of the other 2 teams? only one team alowed in ebg xD each time

Lamers would love it, and wvw would be a rush queue every time a map would open to PVD.

it would be a suckcess!

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Sad 1

NPCs are stealth's best friends. Don't expect Anet to change them.

I wish there were less NPCs though, or at least change things so they will target whatever comes out of stealth close to them. Like a taunt or something. It is a pain to fight for a camp and have all guards target only you because your opponent just turned invisible.